what is the reason why tyler posey's jaw is asymmetrical

D

Deleted member 26991

Iron
my face is like Tyler Posey but not as asymmetrical as Tyler Posey. What could be the reason for this asymmetry? The left side of my face is higher than the right

• +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
hemifacial microsomia. means one side of your face or one side of your jaw is underdeveloped. could be that your gonions are asymmetric or your maxilla slanted. send face + teeth for answer (you can dm me if you dont wanna do it here)

• +1
Reactions: Necro
hemifacial microsomia. means one side of your face or one side of your jaw is underdeveloped. could be that your gonions are asymmetric or your maxilla slanted. send face + teeth for answer (you can dm me if you dont wanna do it here)
do you know a lot about symmetry?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Manfrommars and Deleted member 19766
yeah its the thing i spend most time on understanding since its my biggest issue
is a nose crooked from the front like Sean o pry or Robert Pattinson a deviated septum? will rhino itself just fix this?

• +1
is a nose crooked from the front like Sean o pry or Robert Pattinson a deviated septum? will rhino itself just fix this?
yeah if it‘s crooked, it means you have a deviated septum and maybe breathing issues.

Rhino is like the extra step of a septoplasty(=functional surgery for crooked or broken noses), so yes a rhino alone would fix it, but you should ask your surgeon that and say exactly what you want.

I think this is called a rhinoseptoplasty

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
yeah if it‘s crooked, it means you have a deviated septum and maybe breathing issues.

Rhino is like the extra step of a septoplasty(=functional surgery for crooked or broken noses), so yes a rhino alone would fix it, but you should ask your surgeon that and say exactly what you want.

I think this is called a rhinoseptoplasty
any idea on how to convince my parents to fund this shit jfl I can probably get them to fund septoplasty part but rhino will be tricky

• +1
any idea on how to convince my parents to fund this shit jfl I can probably get them to fund septoplasty part but rhino will be tricky
my parents r blackpilled they lowkey asked me to do it which was just lol. But my nose is crooked and jewlike i would benefit functionally more than aesthetically. you gotta rizz them up, say you cant do cardio because of your breathing issues, or say people bully you, sleep apnea or whatever issue you got.

Maybe say you were in a fight and you want to correct it now

• +1
Reactions: Manfrommars and Deleted member 19766
my parents r blackpilled they lowkey asked me to do it which was just lol. But my nose is crooked and jewlike i would benefit functionally more than aesthetically. you gotta rizz them up, say you cant do cardio because of your breathing issues, or say people bully you, sleep apnea or whatever issue you got.

I can convince them functionally but aesthetically is harder, especially if it costs a lot extra, I should check insurance. I will need to blackpill them

• +1
I can convince them functionally but aesthetically is harder, especially if it costs a lot extra, I should check insurance. I will need to blackpill them
just say its better to do both in one. If not convinced ask if they can do 50% of the rhino and you do the other half

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766

did u already have it done like before in the past?

• +1
did u already have it done like before in the past?
no but im planning on doing it next year.
i already convinced them of trimax which im doing in 4 months

Anyone got a good theory on what causes this? what's the best surgery to fix this?
also his spine looks uneven too. seems completely related.
Images 2

Anyone got a good theory on what causes this? what's the best surgery to fix this?
also his spine looks uneven too. seems completely related.
View attachment 2964010
There could be allot of reasons:

Genetics (hemifacial m., uneven growth of bones)
Asymmetric mewing since childage
Malocclusion and Functional shift
Trauma
TMJD
Uneven muscles, caused by sleeping on your side or favouring one side when eating etc
-
Neurological reasons, meaning having an paralysed face half etc.

There could be allot of reasons:

Genetics (hemifacial m., uneven growth of bones)
Asymmetric mewing since childage
Malocclusion and Functional shift
Trauma
TMJD
Uneven muscles, caused by sleeping on your side or favouring one side when eating etc
-
Neurological reasons, meaning having an paralysed face half etc.

Considering this would mean one side of the jaw is downward swung, even with a corrective bimax, the ramus would be different lengths on both sides, do you think this would be fixable or noticeable?

Considering this would mean one side of the jaw is downward swung, even with a corrective bimax, the ramus would be different lengths on both sides, do you think this would be fixable or noticeable?
Should be fixable. Jaw surgery is literally made for this