What is the simplest and easiest tinder strategy?

Deleted member 5701

Deleted member 5701

Silver
I have so many matches and I can't be fucked talking to them all in a customised personal conversation.

Atm I only talk to girls who message first out of sheer laziness but some of the hotter ones haven't messaged first obviously.

What is a simple conversation formula i can just repeat for every girl?

If they don’t message you first, they have no interest in talking with you anyways.

Do yourself a favor and delete tinder. You’ll just cause yourself more pain and frustration.

Most women only want validation on Tinder. Unless, you’re a chad and tall, you’re chances are very low on tinder

• +1
Reactions: Hades, Deleted member 616 and Deleted member 6128
If they don’t message you first, they have no interest in talking with you anyways.

Do yourself a favor and delete tinder. You’ll just cause yourself more pain and frustration.

Cope I am killing it on tinder I just want to reduce the effort it takes

• +1
Reactions: lonelystoner
Never message first

• +1
Reactions: Salludon and Deleted member 6272
BE 6'4
BE PSL 6
HAVE MEGA FRAME

THE END

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and goat2x

• +1
Reactions: slayer69 and Deleted member 5701
When can i break your bed instead of your heart? ;) (That works for me)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5701
  • +1
Reactions: Salludon, Deleted member 6272 and Deleted member 5701

tinder is cope, you will never have this expierence with a hqnp foid

tinder is cope, you will never have this expierence with a hqnp foid

True most gl women on tinder are very low IQ and primitive

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
Tinder is so useless you’ll only find whites with body counts of 50+ and you niggas still fuck em regardless

don't have long convos on tinder

I try and get 5 messages max before switching to whatsapp/number. Gets rid of timewasters. If I had a good Instagram I'd probably send them there.

Have like 5 different funny openers which make some stupid observation that's not even real. "Haha you look like a crazy girl" or something. Mix these because girls tinder with their friends.

Then she'll say whatever dumb shit she says. "Alright, tell me about the real you"

She'll say more dumb shit.

Then have a message that's about you and subtly hints you're fucking awesome. "I'm Barry. I just got back from partying with my friends in some rich place" or whatever.

She'll probably say some more shit.

Then give her a fucking excuse why you've got to take it off Tinder. I just straight up lie about this and most girls don't even question it. "Yeah haha. Anyway, my phone is broken and tinder chat doesn't work so well. Let's do this on whatsapp/text/IG or whatever"

If she's actually interested she'll stick with you with all these things and then give you her number. If she doesn't do that, then she wasn't going to fuck you anyway.

I have about 5 of each of these messages and I use them all the same. Mostly, just ignore whatever she says because it doesn't matter

• +1
Reactions: KaczynskiCel
don't have long convos on tinder

I try and get 5 messages max before switching to whatsapp/number. Gets rid of timewasters. If I had a good Instagram I'd probably send them there.

Have like 5 different funny openers which make some stupid observation that's not even real. "Haha you look like a crazy girl" or something. Mix these because girls tinder with their friends.

Then she'll say whatever dumb shit she says. "Alright, tell me about the real you"

She'll say more dumb shit.

Then have a message that's about you and subtly hints you're fucking awesome. "I'm Barry. I just got back from partying with my friends in some rich place" or whatever.

She'll probably say some more shit.

Then give her a fucking excuse why you've got to take it off Tinder. I just straight up lie about this and most girls don't even question it. "Yeah haha. Anyway, my phone is broken and tinder chat doesn't work so well. Let's do this on whatsapp/text/IG or whatever"

If she's actually interested she'll stick with you with all these things and then give you her number. If she doesn't do that, then she wasn't going to fuck you anyway.

I have about 5 of each of these messages and I use them all the same. Mostly, just ignore whatever she says because it doesn't matter

Thanks for the high effort reply dude.

That's pretty similar to my current strategy, although i improvise a little bit more.

Usually I'll start with some kind of observation like you mentioned like 'haha you look like a crazy girl' or some shit that's vaguely based on them specifically. Then i'll go back and forth making some jokes and building rapport for like 4-10 messages and then get them on snapchat/insta/whatsapp whatever seems easiest at the time. works pretty well, only difficult part is the initial customised message, I've just gotten bored coming up with that type of shit tbh

A646FE69 BF10 49E0 A02B 92EFF14B8454

be good looking

I have so many matches and I can't be fucked talking to them all in a customised personal conversation.

Atm I only talk to girls who message first out of sheer laziness but some of the hotter ones haven't messaged first obviously.

What is a simple conversation formula i can just repeat for every girl?
Paid few bucks for a month of unlimited likes and spam swipe right on every girls, then only talks to ones that are cute

Bio: i like thicc girls

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5701 and lonelystoner