What is the story behind Orb?

D

Deleted member 24726

Iron
I have seen someone called Orb mentioned a few times and seen pics of him everywhere. Anyone who knows about his story could they share it with me?

it's a guy from lookism, he is just one the first chads from PSL forums, don't know what to say more,as far as i remember he was larping as an incel or some shit and incels raged on him cause he is a chad jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: acv700 and Deleted member 24444
it's a guy from lookism, he is just one the first chads from PSL forums, don't know what to say more,as far as i remember he was larping as an incel or some shit and incels raged on him cause he is a chad jfl
people make him out to be the zyzz of this website. I heard somewhere he seamaxxed to sea. God only knows why. that man is a beast.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: acv700 and Sens
He was famous in the incelosphere because he was one of the few guys who ascended from below average looking to a chad.
Image 4
2439866 1624894235881
2713927 2713874 1643367192661

• +1
Reactions: acv700 and Elvisandreaa
he wasnt pretending
he was autistic and never approached women, hence why he never got any play
he ended up getting together with an asian girl tho, that was the last time he posted

• +1
Reactions: acv700, Venusboy, Sens and 3 others
Framemaxxing was one thing which truly helped him ascend a lot, he has insanely broad shoulders and neck yeah.

did he post that first video. or was it just a random trying to be ironic

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and HarrierDuBois
He is from sluthate 2014

• +1
Reactions: Sens and HarrierDuBois