What is the true reason for women's flakiness on dating apps?

Mesmerizing Gigachad

Mesmerizing Gigachad

Iron
It can't just be Chad-or-no-Chad, when I match with a girl it is implied she swiped right because she's at least somewhat interested ya? Even more when I have a brief convo with her and we exchange WhatsApps. Am I just not interesting enough? I get so little to work with ('haha' 'ok' 'I see' 'lol' 'same').

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and Deleted member 13754
Hypergamy bro, as soon as a better looking guy than you matches with her it's over:blackpill::feelswhy:.

• +1
Reactions: animo123, homo_faber, Deleted member 8165 and 3 others
99/1

• +1
Reactions: klamus and Lawton88
>guys they match with are unattractive and she just matched for validation
>you could be weird and non-nt
>you could have a small dick

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UltimateMan and Deleted member 13754
Most aren't really serious about dating and stuff, they might already have a boyfriend, they just use those apps for fun...

• +1
Reactions: animo123 and Deleted member 7044
99.9% of women I swipe right on, won’t match. 99.9% of women who I do match with, won’t respond.

Women are evil man, don’t look for reasons

• +1
Reactions: animo123 and klamus
Even gigachad has problems on dating apps. Tbh if you aren't in a very densely populated area then don't bother

Need for validation and ton of options leads to quick loss of interest due to need for new validation and fomo.

Slut shaming used to hold back the tide by forcing women to put focus into the men who courted them. But nowadays women are free to do whatever the fuck they want with no social stigma.

Men have only themselves to blame.

• +1
Reactions: animo123, klamus and .👽.
Take this from a guy who never got flaked on with approx 10 dates from Tinder. Building rapport and a connection with a girl is crucial. Don't try to force a date until you know she actually wants to and trusts you.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Carolus, animo123, ifyouwannabemylover and 3 others
They get bored of you, and become interested in their new matches. Women have an extremely low attention span, which is why you need to escalate within 24h of matching (regardless of your looks)

Obviously many women just use it for attention/validation tho, and have no intention of meeting anyone

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23611, animo123, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
My first Tinder date was a 26 y.o. 6/10 Black girl. When I was messaging her on Tinder. Literally 60 other guys were doing the same at that moment. On our date she showed me her Like feed. It was in the 100’s. Now. Imagine a 7/10 23 y.o. White girl’s Like feed. Girl’s are overwhelmed with offers. It’s very easy for s guy to get lost in the crowd.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23611 and animo123
lots of women are flaky on dating apps because they are scared with meeting up with guys in real life. they will flake on you they get even a hint of feeling unsafe, and this might not even be your fault (they might hear a story from a friend or something). can't really blame them for this, nobody wants to get raped and murdered

as for your problem, it sounds like you're just boring in your text exchanges. girls just want to have fun, remember?

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
lots of women are flaky on dating apps because they are scared with meeting up with guys in real life. they will flake on you they get even a hint of feeling unsafe, and this might not even be your fault (they might hear a story from a friend or something). can't really blame them for this, nobody wants to get raped and murdered

as for your problem, it sounds like you're just boring in your text exchanges. girls just want to have fun, remember?
This. Implementing humor in your convos really elevates the interaction. r/tinder jokers are cringe but their strategies do work. Just don't overdo it. You also need to have a genuine curiosity about the girl and get to know her.

• +1
Reactions: Zias and TheAnomaly
Take this from a guy who never got flaked on with approx 10 dates from Tinder. Building rapport and a connection with a girl is crucial. Don't try to force a date until you know she actually wants to and trusts you.
holy mother of cope

• +1
Reactions: klamus
Lots of brutal pills here ngl, it's probably indeed a combination of just having too many viable (or better) options.

I was wondering if anyone wanted to 'chad'fish with my pics on tinder in their area (I live in north-western europe) to see if maybe there's a difference?

I wanted to respond to this specifically. I see this a lot ('this' meaning that women are supposedly scared to get raped, murdered, abducted, etc.) but it's just really non-existent in my country, which is a high SES western country. NO NT woman has this on her mind here. Often see posts here or elsewhere where guys will say 'she trusted me because she got in the car with me alone' bro what kind of shithole country do you live in.

The problem is you think a match means guaranteed fuckdate.

Match is just the first filter.
After all the matches she will filter again
Chat with a few less to filter once more
Have a couple of dates with the remaining
And finally have sex with 1 or 2

*repeat every week*

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23611 and animo123