What is the worst example you have ever seen of normies not understanding anything complicated?

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
My experience is that they can't understand complex systems, and instead will view everything in a vacuum. This makes it extremely painful to explain anything to them that requires you to explain it in a systemic or abstract manner. This is very obvious when it comes to anything political or economic, where you will hear them repeat the same tired absolutist statements over and over without any regard for context aka "taxes are bad! taxes are good! government bad! government good!". The reason they do this is because they don't understand nuance or context so they just repeat on-liners without any regard for the bigger picture. They don't understand patterns, systems, contexts, etc.

What is the worst example of this you have ever seen (in general mind you, not just for politics)?

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy, Pietrosiek, beyourself and 1 other person
I get so fucking frustrated whenever I say something that isn't related to the shitty pop culture and normies start looking at me like I told them some hyper complex physics theorem.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2426, Pietrosiek, Gebirgscel and 2 others
Idk abt complicated
But normies cant fucking understand the blackpill and reject it

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
i dont interact with normies.
idgaf about politics.

Looks don't matter, just be confident, be kind and have empathy.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JustTrynaGrow and 2peasinapod
I do not want to speak about politics with Normies

most think I am a Nazi (idgaf about that, I actually like it)
but my belief is that Chads should unite and kill all subhumans and/or jewish acting people

They only think there are 2 sides, the normal smart ones and the Nazis lol

There are patterns so ingrained in their mind that make them so disgusting (to me)

They think they are in the right, that what they think is truth

Over the time of the last 2-3 years I went from Antifa to Nazi (and then to PSL eugenics lol) and if someone told me that I am wrong, I always thought about that, I changed my mind so often.

But Normies think that other people do not develope, so I always catch them by surprise if they say that patriots are idiots are something like that and I say yes.
And that also showed me another aspect of NPCs: They like to provoce also, they get pleasure from provoking, this just shows how sociopathic they are

It is not the Aspie form of provoking like "I walk you on a leash" "rentfree"; it is just subconcious

if you start a comeback and the first few words already differ from the words, for example the Trump NPCs, they go full "oh i am a victim" or just dismiss your opinion

Everytime you confront them with something they do not know from medias, they chimp out or shut down.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: disillusioned, AdamLanza, lookismfugee and 1 other person
People will think that i am a Nazist (they are correct).

I do not want to speak about politics

most think I am a Nazi (idgaf about that, I actually like it)
but my belief is that Chads should unite and kill all subhumans and/or jewish acting people
dark triad badboy. damn im starting to fear you boyo

• JFL
Reactions: Gebirgscel
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Petsmart and Deleted member 3328
Someone during my lunch break asked “what does it take to become a GM”, I said psychopathy and only the one white/Jewish girl laughed

Some dude asked me why he couldnt get girls despite being similair to me in personality/interest.

I said that looks also matter and that he might start to work on his acne so girls can like his looks more and are more attracted to him.(normal advice tbh didnt say anything about surgery or stupid PSL lingo shit).

This guy couldnt phantom that looks matter and said ¨Well if they dont like me lookswise i guess i dont need them¨, while simultaneously talking about how he wanted girls like 10 seconds earlier.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SHARK, Deleted member 2426, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person
I get so fucking frustrated whenever I say something that isn't related to the shitty pop culture and normies start looking at me like I told them some hyper complex physics theorem.
This.my classmates think I'm weird for a reason. One guy legit asked me if I'm an alien

Some dude asked me why he couldnt get girls despite being similair to me in personality/interest.

I said that looks also matter and that he might start to work on his acne so girls can like his looks more and are more attracted to him.(normal advice tbh didnt say anything about surgery or stupid PSL lingo shit).

This guy couldnt phantom that looks matter and said ¨Well if they dont like me lookswise i guess i dont need them¨, while simultaneously talking about how he wanted girls like 10 seconds earlier.

LOL that's the best! Oh well if they don't want me I don't want them, or they don't know what they're missing :LOL::LOL::LOL: yes they do bro your ug face lol

A while ago been trying to casually explain my dude why people @ West live better than @ my shithole despite their higher spendings.
It ended when he couldn't accept (or understand) that there's currency buying power, income to expenses ratio, and different qualities of products/living for same percentage of expenses.

I think they're just entitled to their shitty opinions.

was he gl ?

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043

Laughed out loud at this lol

does he want them for other reason?