What is the worst you ever beat a person IRL?

Jmpace52

Jmpace52

Gold
Since I'm a good kid I didn't fight too many people. Well... kinda. I got bullied a lot and got into countless fights, but usually with the same people. Especially my abusive whore of a mother. One time I broke her jaw and knocked her clean the fuck out with a single suckerpunch. Long story.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Nick.Harte
a sheboon, she won tho

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Nick.Harte
im the defintion of having no enemys. everytime i was winning a fight i stopped and did no further damage (low t)

once i helped a kid stand up too after we fought lmao.

most damage i‘ve done is just some pain nothing serious

Everyone on this forum had 20 fights on the street against thugs and won all by Knock-out in the first 3 seconds

I only had 3 fights in my entire life, and none of these were something cool like mugging bar brawl or anything, only stupid random shit on street with mentally ill people for the most random and ridiculous reasons ever.

I don't want to give too much details, but one winter night I stood on bus stop with some 40-something dude, in type of sleazy plumber, and he started going off on me because I was cold (it was -20°C / -4°F) and I was walking from side to side to get warm, and he said it annoys him and started calling me names lol. I told him to fuck off but he wouldn't budge, he still was going on and insulting me. I told him "then fucking come at me". He did, I dodged his punch, punched him back and started beating him hard, when he fell to ground I continued beating and kicking him because by then he pissed me off lol. He was all bloody and didn't react, I left and went away to another bus stop. 20 minutes later I walked by from another street and saw that he still lays there, didn't move at all. Then I went back to another bus stop, took a bus and drove home.

It's a shit story but as I said before, it was -20°C, horribly freezing cold, and there's quite a high chance he fucking froze if he didn't get up later or nobody else found him and called for help - so this day I wonder if by some chance I became "the first kid on the block to get a confirmed kill" by that lol

I’ve never been in a fight. Fighting is dumb, stabbing is smart