What is this deal with money??

D

Deleted member 20848

Victim of the current society| islammaxxing
I always see Turks saying even if you are the most handsome man, you need to have money to ascend. Is it as important in other parts of the world or what? Even if I had money, knowing that the foid is attracted to me for the money I possess would make me a betabuxx so money isn’t a factor

It makes a man masculine, a provider a leader

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124
Money is mostly cope when it comes to chicks, but not 100% because there are more things that make you attractive other than looks. Intelligence, power, dominance, confidence, courage, social competence and status etc. all play a roll. Not saying it could ascend some truecel, but it can definitely make somewhat of a difference.

cost alot of $ to be a rockstar

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124
Money is mostly cope when it comes to chicks, but not 100% because there are more things that make you attractive other than looks. Intelligence, power, dominance, confidence, courage, social competence and status etc. all play a roll. Not saying it could ascend some truecel, but it can definitely make somewhat of a difference.
And to elaborate further, money is basically a PROOF that you have at least some of these qualities.