• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: vaninskybird, Prettyboy, Deleted member 13787 and 8 others
Is my mouth wide ?

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: vaninskybird, Deleted member 13787, BigJimsWornOutTires and 1 other person
@currylightskin be brutally honest

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, BigJimsWornOutTires and currylightskin
mirin bone mass and wide mouth, unfortunately yea a chest gap is unlucky :feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32, Deleted member 18244 and Birdcell
you look high t asf

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Hades, n0rthface, Deleted member 19036 and 6 others
Yes insertions

But tbh shit like that doesn’t matter as much outside of competitive bodybuilding. It’s definitely a bonus but as long as you are muscular you will already mog most men

• +1
Reactions: Hades, Oberyn, Kingcel32 and 1 other person
BA1F9E59 7BE2 40CB 98EE 06FF0A79DFC2

Happy Antonio Banderas GIF

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Hades, Deleted member 18244 and 3 others
Shit muscle insertion yakhi but nvm it's not a bad deal 😿😿🤙🤙

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
PXL 20211129 1358462652

Me when I was the leanest

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and BigJimsWornOutTires
Looks like an early stage of "steinerism", when a gap forms between the pecs, the cause is unknown...

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: mayo mogger, Deleted member 17791 and Birdcell
absolute shitter frame

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Birdcell and BigJimsWornOutTires
you dont even have muscle nigga
mirin skull, nose failos

• +1
Reactions: Birdcell
Hmm, I wonder if I have something similar. I don't feel any muscle in the middle of my chest but there is some just to the side. I wonder if I built some mass, they'll be closer together

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 18244 and Birdcell
You got the proportions to be successful in combat sports, basketball, and track & field

What's your wingspan and height
I'm 5'10 and wingspan like 6'0 I think , I did boxing for long time but now left it all for studying

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: currylightskin, Deleted member 13787 and Clark69
Looks like an early stage of "steinerism", when a gap forms between the pecs, the cause is unknown...

You could punch these niggas st8 in their chests and they’d have no protection due to no pecs to soften the blow. Secrete defensive debuff on their hand rip if they get punched or kicked in the chest

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: vaninskybird, Gonthar and Birdcell
There's no sentience beyond these eyes

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220710-101445_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220710-101445_Chrome.jpg
    856.8 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: vaninskybird, Mouthbreath, Gonthar and 1 other person
I'm unfortunately low on DHT bro , I don't even have hair on tights and barely any on my ass
That's a good thing. Imagine having poop stuck in your ass hair.

• JFL
Reactions: Prettyboy and Birdcell
I'm unfortunately low on DHT bro , I don't even have hair on tights and barely any on my ass
I mean if it's worth anything, having low dht can mean you won't bald as easily. :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

• Love it
You j
Hmm, I wonder if I have something similar. I don't feel any muscle in the middle of my chest but there is some just to the side. I wonder if I built some mass, they'll be closer together
ust have no muscles

Brutal insertion op but it’s nothing to rope over. Even some famous lifters have it

• +1
What do you mean, he looks like he's thinking hard...
Honestly he literally looks soulless tbh. It's weird tbh cause objectively it's top tier hunter eyes but lmao the boy just looks like he'd slit my throat without even blinking once. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
Honestly he literally looks soulless tbh. It's weird tbh cause objectively it's top tier hunter eyes but lmao the boy just looks like he'd slit my throat without even blinking once. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Still mogs.
>inb4 muh coloured prey eyes mog
Eyes

• +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson and Birdcell
He looks intense, his gaze reminds me of the eye shots from spaghetti westerns when a gun duel was about to begin...

• +1
He looks intense, his gaze reminds me of the eye shots from spaghetti westerns when a gun duel was about to begin...

PXL 20220429 36558731

Today I'm pretty depressed and this is the pic I took , I think it's the meanest I ever looked

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Gonthar
The left column lacks James Sapphire.

@StrangerDanger made this morph about 8 months ago
i need to do my eyebrows again like that from the salon maybe id ascend by dying it every 3 months to maintaini the color lomfao i also need to tan look at me compare to those niggas im even paler than opry and depoot lmfao
im also probably gonna get some eye surgereies as well this year so stay tuned

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: StrangerDanger and HerpDerpson
no lol. you get bigger and that gap becomes more noticeable
not in my experience- his gap is lower and more similar to pectus. As his chest grows bigger his gap will become less noticable. If he had bad chest insertions on the entire sternum maybe it would.

not in my experience- his gap is lower and more similar to pectus. As his chest grows bigger his gap will become less noticable. If he had bad chest insertions on the entire sternum maybe it would.
you think people will just stop noticing that your chest is shaped like a dorito if you just gain more muscle? stop telling yourself lies

you think people will just stop noticing that your chest is shaped like a dorito if you just gain more muscle? stop telling yourself lies
In his case yes it doesn't even look that bad now.

In his case yes it doesn't even look that bad now.
no LOL. having more muscle doesnt hide bad insertions.
Short

yes bro i just need to get more bis and tris to make up for my shit inserions. surely people wont notice them after that!

chest gap doesnt matter

i have a bad chest gap and noone ever mentioned it irl, people even said i have a good chest and shit

• +1
you'll be an absolute SLAYER in gay nightclubs