What is this guy's appeal? (James Morrison) Colouring? He clearly has something.

Deleted member 6908

Deleted member 6908

Looks, Charisma, Masculine Virtues
He clearly has something, but he is:

Weaknesses:
- Downward grown
- Has a downward swung jawline
- A bent-up nose
- A long face
- Recessed maxilla

His strengths:
- Skull size
- Gonial angle
- Length of mandible
- Good eyearea
- Strong browridge
- Hair
- Height
- Colouring

Is his saviour colouring? He has sex-appeal this guy, in London. Esp central London. That indie vibe.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12867, onfiresems and Nisse
he has
>BWC

end of thread

Weaknesses:
- Downward grown

His strengths:
- Gonial angle
??

Ur contradicting urself here

• +1
Reactions: ManzareK, ProAcktiv and Madrigal
I'm not an expert on PSL shit but he just looks like he's stylemaxxed and fills the rest in with status
he just kinda looks like a guy that fucks, even though he's clearly not chad

I'm not an expert on PSL shit but he just looks like he's stylemaxxed and fills the rest in with status
he just kinda looks like a guy that fucks, even though he's clearly not chad

"He just kinda looks like a guy that fucks" ??

What is this in Zoomer degen speak pls?

Weaknesses:
- Downward grown
- A bent-up nose
- A long face
- Recessed maxilla

His strengths:
- Skull size
- Gonial angle
- Length of mandible
- Good eyearea
- Strong browridge
- Hair
- Height
- Colouring

Is his saviour colouring? He has sex-appeal this guy, in London. Esp central London. That indie vibe.

He looks just facially weak is what he means

sometimes people don't look like chads but they just.. look like they fuck
I don't know how to explain it

maybe like girls who don't look like models but they look like whores so they still have a lot of appeal
but even that I don't think he's the male equivalent of it, so I don't know what I'm saying

he looks like a rockstar, but not a chad rockstar, that's what I'm saying I suppose

let's just say he's indie hipster nichemaxxed

Also how is this a good eye area?

James morrison feat

No that's not what he means by "he just looks like a guy that fucks".
Misread because in what world does he look like a guy that fucks. Probably just being halod by the fact he is a singer.

sometimes people don't look like chads but they just.. look like they fuck
I don't know how to explain it

maybe like girls who don't look like models but they look like whores so they still have a lot of appeal
but even that I don't think he's the male equivalent of it, so I don't know what I'm saying

he looks like a rockstar, but not a chad rockstar, that's what I'm saying I suppose

Like they fuck what you fucking moron?

In other words you haven't gotta clue what you are talking about, but you recognise his appeal on a subconscious or unconscious level. Just can';t pin-point it. So are calling on your Zoomer degen speak to label it; "he just looks like he fucks".

Stop talking.

Someone intelligent now please.

Like they fuck what you fucking moron?

In other words you haven't gotta clue what you are talking about, but you recognise his appeal on a subconscious or unconscious level. Just can';t pin-point it. So are calling on your Zoomer degen speak to label it; "he just looks like he fucks".

Stop talking.

Someone intelligent now please.
stop sperging out, jesus christ, I hate when you can tell how non-NT someone is without even speaking to them in person

I'll put it simply for you, he's normie tier, absolutely not ugly in any capacity, who nichemaxxed with indie hipster styling and singer/guitarist halo. That's the appeal that both of us are sensing.

And yes his coloring plays a role

• +1
Reactions: jj43
stop sperging out, jesus christ, I hate when you can tell how non-NT someone is without even speaking to them in person

I'll put it simply for you, he's normie tier, absolutely not ugly in any capacity, who nichemaxxed with indie hipster styling and singer/guitarist halo. That's the appeal that both of us are sensing.

And yes his coloring plays a role

You are non NT lol that's trying to be NT

"He just looks like a guy that fucks".

It's clear you have not many friends lol. Recycling some nigga degen speak.

Just say it's style and colouring then. This isn't simplification. It's actually attributing it to something instead of degen lingo. "He just looks like a guy that fucks". LOL. Retard.

It's NT in London. The heart of the City, of London.
He doesn't have half the strengths you mentioned in OP. Height, colouring and hair that's all he got. Like others have said he is just stylemaxxed and looks NT similar to that Somali guy that Newone did tinder experiments on, in Germany,Low PSL but High SMV

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908

Weaknesses:
- Downward grown
- A bent-up nose
- A long face
- Recessed maxilla

His strengths:
- Skull size
- Gonial angle
- Length of mandible
- Good eyearea
- Strong browridge
- Hair
- Height
- Colouring

He looks like he has a facial deformity. Not one that happened cause of environment but in the womb.

• JFL
Reactions: ProAcktiv, SendMePicsToRate and Deleted member 6908
You are non NT lol that's trying to be NT

"He just looks like a guy that fucks".

It's clear you have not many friends lol. Recycling some nigga degen speak.

Just say it's style and colouring then. This isn't simplification. It's actually attributing it to something instead of degen lingo. "He just looks like a guy that fucks". LOL. Retard.
cope
show me your asperger's diagnosis, you're reeeing about some slang you didn't like

cope
show me your asperger's diagnosis, you're reeeing about some slang you didn't like

I like slang. Not Zoomer degen slang tho. It's gay. "Being woke". LMAO. Retard. Hip-hop is dead today. Go watch a dumb white JB girl dance off beat to some of today's shitty rap on tik-tok bruv LOL. That's what you've grown-up to.

• +1
Reactions: Nisse
it looks average to me, but good coloring tho

I like slang. Not Zoomer degen slang tho. It's gay. "Being woke". LMAO. Retard. Hip-hop is dead today. Go watch a dumb white JB girl dance off beat to some of today's shitty rap on tik-tok bruv LOL. That's what you've grown-up to.
"he looks like he fucks" is millennial slang
be honest though why is your only mode of conversation extremely hostile?
wait I said he was stylemaxxed in my first reply to this shit thread (imagine having to ask why a stylemaxxed rockstar normie has appeal), jesus christ and you have the audacity to call ME retarded

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: jj43, Jason Voorhees and SendMePicsToRate
"he looks like he fucks" is millennial slang
be honest though why is your only mode of conversation extremely hostile?

No it's not. Trust me it's not lol. It's mindless zoomer garbage.

Why do zoomers even enter your mind?

They don't.

I ask a simple question on this board and I hear a dickhead trying to be cool in front of my eyes and talking like an idiot.

They don't.

I ask a simple question on this board and I hear a dickhead trying to be cool in front of my eyes and talking like an idiot.
is that really what you perceive that as? jfl
also that's cope, nobody who doesn't think about zoomers would make a rant about zoomer culture or whatever you were sperging over

Last edited:
Status halo, gets foids wet knowing you're kinda famous (with looks threshold prerequisite), will boost your PSL score in their eyes.

his appeal is he is a famous musician with a breathy voice

Users who are viewing this thread

Back