What is this haircut?

D

Deleted member 27148

Platinum

Is this just an overgrown taper w/ side part?

• Love it
Reactions: T50 Mogger
  • +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger
bring picture to salon
they'll give you the haircut but laugh at you behind your back
when you get home and look at yourself in the mirror you realize you're a subhuman and you'll never look like delon by copying haircut

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Detective, sub5outsider, T50 Mogger and 7 others
bring picture to salon
when you get home and look at yourself in the mirror you realize you're a subhuman and you'll never look like delon by copying haircut
It's over

• +1
Reactions: dakchuh
bring picture to salon
I was just curious, I was thinking about buzzing anyways

It's called having a deep cleansing shower + having genes for thin, straight hair, with platinum highlights.

I have seen incels with this kind of hair and it really doesn't matter, if anything it's worse because since it's somewhat unique it makes an inkler easily identifiable like a Jew with a star label.

In other words, elitism, and therefore hypergamy, is innate to that hair. If you are Chad, it distinguishes you (positive) but if you are inkler, it distinguishes you (negative)

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 27148
even if you have Delon haircut that will change nothing every haircut will look good on him but doesnt mean it will look good on you

even if you have Delon haircut that will change nothing every haircut will look good on him but doesnt mean it will look good on you
I was just curious, we don't even have the same hair type I'm pretty sure