What is this phenomenon called?

AspiringMogger

AspiringMogger

Brain > lookz
It’s when you talk to a person that’s friends with one of your friends, but the two of you don’t vibe at all. There is nothing smooth about the conversation. You don’t dislike the other person, but you just can’t communicate together without the convo being dry as fuck and coming to a halt/ being awkward.

• +1
Reactions: aryansorani, greywind, WatermelonLover and 4 others
@MoggerGaston @TUSSELEIF @Danish_Retard I dunno if I’ve explained it well but give me some insight

• +1
Reactions: not__cel
Yeah I just ignore them they’re too stuck up or non nt

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
Yeah I just ignore them they’re too stuck up or non nt
It’s not even that, the two of you just don’t vibe when talking. I really wanna know if this phenomenon has a word.

Also the other person isn’t stuck up, you can tell they try to make an effort too in terms of making good convo but the shit just falls flat.

• +1
Reactions: aryansorani and not__cel
It’s when you talk to a person that’s friends with one of your friends, but the two of you don’t vibe at all. There is nothing smooth about the conversation. You don’t dislike the other person, but you just can’t communicate together without the convo being dry as fuck and coming to a halt/ being awkward.
A form of emotional detachment

• Hmm...
When you don't have much chemistry.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, rand anon, nope and 3 others
idk what it's called, but it can also depend on a lot of factors why it is like that.
Did your friend introduce you two properly? or was nothing said, making it awkward from the start.

I know the vibe and it's trash. Because there are expectations, tense atmosphere, etc.

over

• +1
When you don't have much chemistry.
Yea tbh, it’s just weird as fuck. It always gives me such a bad feeling when it’s my good friends, friend I don’t got chemistry with. It’s unfortunate.

• +1
Reactions: Madridista
it's called "not vibing with a person"

• +1
Niggermania

idk what it's called, but it can also depend on a lot of factors why it is like that.
Did your friend introduce you two properly? or was nothing said, making it awkward from the start.

I know the vibe and it's trash. Because there are expectations, tense atmosphere, etc.

over
Introduced drunk, but we didn’t even vibe then. So fucking awkward Everytime I see them. They’re definitely autistic

• So Sad
Reactions: MoggerGaston
it means they're jewish. many such cases

• +1
Not in the common sense, simply for reasons of bias and social pressure (you know that person knows a person) in addition to incongruous body language

• +1
Dry conversation

• +1
We call them, "The fuck away from me."

Ive had this but with guys i used to be really good friends with years ago

• +1
Reactions: aryansorani and AspiringMogger