Reactions: Imretarded? and VHD
is that ur mom

• JFL
Reactions: deadstock, Clqs, N1666 and 3 others
Mogs me :hnghn:

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Junko and TechnoBoss
the pictures my mother takes of me are much worse, she's got a real knack for awful photography.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: PsychoH, hardstyle, Imretarded? and 1 other person
the pictures my mother takes of me are much worse, she's got a real knack for awful photography.
I swear man mums take the most awful photos of people but themselves 😂🤦‍♂️

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hardstyle and Imretarded?
Ramirez-Lite

• Hmm...
Reactions: Junko
You're only as good looking as the pictures your mom takes of you

• +1
Pheno what is that
phenotype. genetic traits that are visible from the outside. 2 brown cows have the same phenotype, whereas a black and white cow would have a different pheno. however the 2 brown cows dont necessarily have the same coloring genes, they simply look the same due to dominant gene overwriting recessive gene (one could have 2 dominant genes, the other 1 dominant 1 recessive)

• Woah
phenotype. genetic traits that are visible from the outside. 2 brown cows have the same phenotype, whereas a black and white cow would have a different pheno. however the 2 brown cows dont necessarily have the same coloring genes, they simply look the same due to dominant gene overwriting recessive gene (one could have 2 dominant genes, the other 1 dominant 1 recessive)
is there a name for ramirez pheno

• +1
Reactions: VHD
Ty for the reply also 👍

• +1
Reactions: VHD