What is this shit trait and how do you fix it?

D

Deleted member 13626

Retired
Except bangs/fringe

Couldn't fix other examples other than these since idk what it's called:

Undertaker 768
Paul blart main
Paul blart mall cop 1200x675

Yeah niggas Paul Blart/Kevin James as an example. Is it high hairline? Normal hairline but tall upper skull? How do you fix it?

Only botched jaw and cheekbones implants may balance it out and look uncanny. But if your bones are subhuman/average/above average and aren't tyler mahrer or gigachad tier, then it will always look bad

I'm talking about the tall forehead and that it's more protruding/bony than the rest of the face. I'm not talking about balding. Pics are just extreme examples. I don't have the exact foreheads as the pics i used but i could use a lower hairline

just get skull shaving procedure done

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13626
I have it. Gigantic forehead. I have every bad trait known to man though. Existing rn is veteran mode.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: cutecel, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, NFA PB and 3 others
I have it. Gigantic forehead
Brutal, can you elab on causes, how can i fix it etc?

Both of my parents have normal foreheads, my mothers small, my father's is average sized and masculine

Can be easily fixed with a haircut but it looks so bad if you don't have tyler mahrer bones as i said, worse thing that could happen is balding so i can't hide it anymore. Also the good haircut limitations sucks

Brutal, can you elab on causes, how can i fix it etc?

Both of my parents have normal foreheads, my mothers small, my father's is average sized and masculine

Can be easily fixed with a haircut but it looks so bad if you don't have tyler mahrer bones as i said, worse thing that could happen is balding so i can't hide it anymore. Also the good haircut limitations sucks
High bitemporal width
Big forehead height
If u have lowset brow it doesn't help

Fix is hairline lowering
Haircut frauding with fringe

Cause is likely genetic and maybe in some cases subhuman prenatal t. A smaller forehead is dimorphic for men.

• +1
High bitemporal width
Big forehead height
If u have lowset brow it doesn't help

Fix is hairline lowering
Haircut frauding with fringe

Cause is likely genetic and maybe in some cases subhuman prenatal t. A smaller forehead is dimorphic for men.
It was better when younger cause i had higher set eyebrows but i had cuck eyes and round eyebrows now its the opposite and gives the illusion its taller

My prenatal t was good since i got the good traits coming from it. Seems that this shit trait is genetic. I think i got it from one of my grandparents or grand grandparents that i haven't met, brutal

Imagine if i headbutt someone in the face. 1st degree murder

Tall forehead, wide temples. Either one of these is bad but having them together creates an even worse combo. I'd know, though his forehead's quite a bit taller than mine I do have wide temples.

• So Sad
Tall forehead, wide temples. Either one of these is bad but having them together creates an even worse combo. I'd know, though his forehead's quite a bit taller than mine I do have wide temples.
Progeny of Yakub.