What is this whole virgin shit?

Ritalincell

Ritalincell

Xephir
Why is everyone so obsessed with virgins? It is not fun to have sex with a virgin for the first time also for example my gf barely had sex with her first boyfriend because she was so traumatized by the terrible first time she had with him and having a lot of pain

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
i'm ready to settle down now

maxresdefault.jpg

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: RemoveNormalfags, Over, Deleted member 616 and 4 others
ive been with prostitutes who suck at sex. most women just suck at everything man

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
Because they have super tight pussies.

• Love it
Reactions: her
Would you rather eat an intact meal or a meal that was already eaten by 10 other people? I know my answer

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: owlofathena, her, Over and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: rockndogs
Fuck off normie
Dude I just turned 20 and I am not able to go outside anymore without the urge to throw myself on a train and have terrible anxiety., I literally don't leave my house anymore. The only reason I have a gf is bc I used to be confident and she is a masochist who loves me like crazy.

Dude I just turned 20 and I am not able to go outside anymore without the urge to throw myself on a train and have terrible anxiety., I literally don't leave my house anymore. The only reason I have a gf is bc I used to be confident and she is a masochist who loves me like crazy.
You are like one of those femoids who complain about being depressed and then mentions her BF.

You dont know what anxiety is. JFL.

I never understood it either

my gf barely had sex with her first boyfriend because she was so traumatized by the terrible first time she had with him and having a lot of pain
:soy: