What is this yooo

tookcel

tookcel

Over for ethnic cels
Nah fr is this how it is? A normie is either getting a bbw or a megamind ahh girl or an autistic ahh girl. Its over cuh. Like what are we normies supposed to do at this point? Idk what to do any longer. Should I even try to get girls or just cope forever or i dont get it.

Brutal no reply pill

• +1
Reactions: IanIachimoe2491
Ur not of nofap that's the issue bro!

• JFL
Reactions: tookcel

Say less 1 april

• Love it
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Say less 1 april
Definablely masculine and looks are pretty good, on the masculine side and I'd say high mtn from this alone

Bit of a loner but self sufficient

Very hardworking overall, it's a distinct trait you are quite disciplined and especially this year, with a rigid personality and high expectations

Good drive and self belief

This year you've been working hard and grinding,

while in 2023 you were at your most social I'd Guage

Send the year for complete analysis :feelshah:

• Woah
Reactions: tookcel
Definablely masculine and looks are pretty good, on the masculine side and I'd say high mtn from this alone

Very hardworking overall, it's a distinct trait you are quite disciplined and especially this year, with a rigid personality and high expectations

Yooooo how tf yk that

Okay 2001

• JFL
Okay 2001

Also overwhelmingly money oriented, it's been a primary driving factor of yours since early youth and you hold your ground with some thug traits and demeanor

Very drastic life and upbringing, you didn't receive respect from your father and now you crash out at times with high anger issues and need to have respect from others

If you did crimes or thugged fr, you didn't get lucky, and you did get locked up

And that would have happened in 2019, but generally it was just a very bad year for you and you may have lost a homie too, things got bad

Nt is pretty good you are relatively social and certainly aren't bitched, somewhat scary and thug demeanor

Very good work ethic though snd cares a lot about money

Also bad luck. When looking for something in the last minute, you can't find it, when you aren't being orderly you never can find anything

Also you have high karma and probably believe in it yourself

Also overwhelmingly money oriented, it's been a primary driving factor of yours since early youth and you hold your ground with some thug traits and demeanor

Very drastic life and upbringing, you didn't receive respect from your father and now you crash out at times with high anger issues and need to have respect from others

If you did crimes or thugged fr, you didn't get lucky, and you did get locked up

And that would have happened in 2019, but generally it was just a very bad year for you and you may have lost a homie too, things got bad

Nt is pretty good you are relatively social and certainly aren't bitched, somewhat scary and thug demeanor

Very good work ethic though snd cares a lot about money

Also bad luck. When looking for something in the last minute, you can't find it, when you aren't being orderly you never can find anything

Also you have high karma and probably believe in it yourself
Nah cuh you missed here but was insanely accurate on the other one

• WTF