what is tretinoin and do i need it?

cheerio

cheerio

Silver
recently got prescribed it, my skin is relatively clear except for my forehead and an occasional breakout. does tret fuck with my skin and make it look worse in the long run (old age)? my face is overall pretty clear and its not needed if its needed if their are side effects.

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
Tretinion helps you age better

• +1
Tretinion helps you age better
u sure? i remeber seeing posts awhile ago on here about how it can make your skin have a weird greasy glow and make you look weird where your around 30, im only 15

• +1
u sure? i remeber seeing posts awhile ago on here about how it can make your skin have a weird greasy glow and make you look weird where your around 30, im only 15
Tret ascended me

It helped me alot

• +1
how did you use it? i alr have clear skin so idk what else it could do for me
Improve collagen production, prevent and potentially reverse certain wrinkles, stop future breakouts.

Improve collagen production, prevent and potentially reverse certain wrinkles, stop future breakouts.
so like make my skin look nicer and help with smile lines?

I used steriods back in the younger days that shit aged me acting coming off I look younger plus I use tret

• +1
Reactions: cheerio
I always recommend tret to anybody with persistent acne, cause it got rid of my disgusting pimples and redness. But if your acne is mild, you should try over the counter treatments like salicylic acid first. Yeah, the anti-aging is nice but you don't "need" tret for anti aging as a teenager. Going from not doing skincare to using tret is annoying af because you have to constantly be moisturizing to combat the dryness and wear sunscreen when you leave the house.

• +1
Reactions: cheerio