What is up with kikes that they like misery?

D

Deleted member 18814

Diamond
They can still farm infinite money and power without fucking with everyone 24/7 in all aspects of life and get even better results for themselves

but instead they make everyone miserable and fucked on a global scale

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro
Because its funny

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab and Deleted member 20422
Because its funny
a person with all the power in the world to do wathever and buy wathever would not waster their time with peasants

there is an infinite number of better stuff to do

for them, those two aren't disconnected. they can only thrive when they're chaos and disunity. they got their start in finances in usury. they can only make money when other people are desperate or the economy is unstable.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, autistic_tendencies and Deleted member 18814
for them, those two aren't disconnected. they can only thrive when they're chaos and disunity. they got their start in finances in usury. they can only make money when other people are desperate or the economy is unstable.
make sense ngl

but they could implement their procedures

a person with all the power in the world to do wathever and buy wathever would not waster their time with peasants

there is an infinite number of better stuff to do
"Better stuff to do" lol they already did everything with the money they have now they just enjoy the suffering of the lower class

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
"Better stuff to do" lol they already did everything with the money they have now they just enjoy the suffering of the lower class
those fuckers need to be eliminated !

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 20422
Because its funny

z25524637AMP,Klaus-Schwab-podczas-48--szczytu-ekonomicznego-w-D.jpg

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: midlatinocel and Deleted member 18814
Because its funny

z25524637AMP,Klaus-Schwab-podczas-48--szczytu-ekonomicznego-w-D.jpg
If I saw one ofthose guys in the street I would try to kill them ngl with multiple stabs or something like that, perhaps even pop their eyes out

Brb contacting Mossad

If I saw one ofthose guys in the street I would try to kill them ngl with multiple stabs or something like that, perhaps even pop their eyes out
first you would have to defeat ze guards goym

Because their goal isn't to just be rich it's to completely throw any goyim into a dysfunctional hysteria. They won't rest until they have the rest of the world under their finger

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, autistic_tendencies, Deleted member 18814 and 1 other person
Because their goal isn't to just be rich it's to completely throw any goyim into a dysfunctional hysteria. They won't rest until they have the rest of the world under their finger
Good thing the world despises them

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro