What is upper limit of foids psl i could kinda betabux

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Jacked like larry
By betabux i mean getting her on lexury vacations for a month with full of sex. Not buying her any shit. Basicly not loosing that much moeny and fucking her daily

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
4-5psl max imo.

• JFL
Reactions: Pietrosiek
How can you enjoy having sex with a foid knowing that she's not attracted to you and doesn't lust for you? Literally commit die

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadlitecel, Warlow, Deleted member 6695 and 4 others
Literally commit die
giphy.gif

How can you enjoy having sex with a foid knowing that she's not attracted to you and doesn't lust for you?
Why shouldnt i? Who women are? Sex toys. Even gigachads get cucked. Whats the point of giiving a fuck what women think? She will fuck one cahd and then she will want another one. All women are whores and i dont care what whores think.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2733, Deleted member 6538 and Hades
giphy.gif

Why shouldnt i? Who women are? Sex toys. Even gigachads get cucked. Whats the point of giiving a fuck what women think? She will fuck one cahd and then she will want another one. All women are whores and i dont care what whores think.
I'm just telling you that it's not worth it if she doesn't lust for you, I'd feel disgusted with myself after fucking a girl who isn't attracted to me and doesn't genuinely want me but that's just my opinion

• +1
Reactions: Chadlitecel, Deleted member 6695, SpearOfOrion and 1 other person
I'm just telling you that it's not worth it if she doesn't lust for you, I'd feel disgusted with myself after fucking a girl who isn't attracted to me and doesn't genuinely want me but that's just my opinion
thats to childlish tbh. I used to want that too, but i realized that all women are whores. I am not a chad. I can looksmax with money do ok looks level. Enough to use hot foids as toys. Look at dicaprio now. Does he cry that he descended? No, he drives on status and money and enjoy his live as he did in his prime

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6538
why would a woman do that lol

why would a woman do that lol
Dude, foids fuck normies cause they have cool cars lol. In poland, if youre rich you can slay. I heard foids wishing eachother rich boyfriends at christmass in school lol. You would be suprised but i know a foid that was saying all the time that she wants to drive some lexury car.

• JFL
Reactions: Vidyacoper
Dude, foids fuck normies cause they have cool cars lol. In poland, if youre rich you can slay. I heard foids wishing eachother rich boyfriends at christmass in school lol. You would be suprised but i know a foid that was saying all the time that she wants to drive some lexury car.
just rent a sports car and bang stacies theory
also JFL at that christmas part lolol wtff

> Betabuxxing
> Not buying her shit
> One month of luxurious vacation full of hot sex

Are you high?

• JFL
Reactions: Raddemon
just rent a sports car and bang stacies theory
also JFL at that christmas part lolol wtff
Really. They were like 15-16yo.

Its even stronger if i would go to ukraine or even poorer place

> Betabuxxing
> Not buying her shit
> One month of luxurious vacation full of hot sex

Are you high?
They dont need to know that i wont buy them anything. They may think that im gonna ltr them but nah, i will just fuck them and after few days kick out of my house

Really. They were like 15-16yo.

Its even stronger if i would go to ukraine or even poorer place

They dont need to know that i wont buy them anything. They may think that im gonna ltr them but nah, i will just fuck them and after few days kick out of my house
I really don't think it would work. However rich, betabuxxers rarely get HQ sex, let alone much sex. Maybe once a month starfish sex.

You think Jeff Bezos had hot sex with his ex-wife every day whenever he wanted to? Nope, I really don't think he did, he's trucel tier, money's never gonna make any foid wet since she knows the guy's a genetic trash abomination, vomit inducing subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 110
I really don't think it would work. However rich, betabuxxers rarely get HQ sex, let alone much sex. Maybe once a month starfish sex.

You think Jeff Bezos had hot sex with his ex-wife every day whenever he wanted to? Nope, I really don't think he did, he's trucel tier, money's never gonna make any foid wet since she knows the guy's a genetic trash abomination, vomit inducing subhuman
dude, i wil lbe 6'2 with posture maxing, gymceled (i would be on trt) with ok genetics to be aesthetic and i could be 5psl after full looksmaxing.

dude, i wil lbe 6'2 with posture maxing, gymceled (i would be on trt) with ok genetics to be aesthetic and i could be 5psl after full looksmaxing.
I'm sorry to break it to you but 5PSL doesn't get women wet. It's universally agreed upon in PSL circles that 6PSL is where you begin to be able to bang non-subhuman girls, and at 7PSL you basically treat them as your possessions, toys. And they let you.

I'm sorry to break it to you but 5PSL doesn't get women wet. It's universally agreed upon in PSL circles that 6PSL is where you begin to be able to bang non-subhuman girls, and at 7PSL you basically treat them as your possessions, toys. And they let you.
biggest slayers i know were rated here 5psl sometimes so idgaf. 5psl is good if you offer them money. Trust me, finding someone 6psl in poland is not easy. So most of gl guys foids know are 5-5.5 psl, if she can fuck 5psl guy who get 800$ a month or fuck 5psl guy in his villa? Also getting ripped aesthetic body is big halo.

biggest slayers i know were rated here 5psl sometimes so idgaf. 5psl is good if you offer them money. Trust me, finding someone 6psl in poland is not easy. So most of gl guys foids know are 5-5.5 psl, if she can fuck 5psl guy who get 800$ a month or fuck 5psl guy in his villa? Also getting ripped aesthetic body is big halo.
800$ a month? Like how are you gonna give that sum of money to her? Take her out to places or what?

A true 5psl with height will already mog most men, maybe can even stand out a little in public

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
A true 5psl with height will already mog most men, maybe can even stand out a little in public
yeah, especialy in some subhuman land. Getting ripped body is big underated halo.

800$ a month? Like how are you gonna give that sum of money to her? Take her out to places or what?
i mean that who they rather fuck, 5psl guy who gets 800$ a month pay and live in some shithole , or 5psl guy who lives in villa?

i get this thinking if you are super ugly.

but if you have decent looks and dick. who cares, the girl will not be disgusted by you, just check if her pussy is wet lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pietrosiek and Deleted member 7776
i get this thinking if you are super ugly.

but if you have decent looks and dick. who cares, the girl will not be disgusted by you, just check if her pussy is wet lol
You're just repeating what I said retard

A 4/10 ethnic girl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 110 and Pietrosiek