What is worse: Balding or Bad acne skin??

L

lookmaxxing_curry

Iron
Bald person is NW 3 with perfect skin or NW1 but with moderate acne?? Which is worse??

both aka be @Native

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7224, Julius, Tyronecell and 11 others
Balding is worse, because acne is not permanent.

• +1
Reactions: .👽., coolguy1, Deleted member 12758 and 4 others
Balding ofc @SubhumanCurrycel

Acne is easily fixable

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, texascel and Deleted member 756
Acne is easily fixable
Yeah pretty easy just take accutane at 40-60mg per day for 21 months, retin-a 0.1% every night,eat nothing but vegetables protein and water,make sure everything is clean everyday,red light therapy 30min a day, derma needling 1x a month

And then about 3k for ablasive acne scar surgery when you don't have a job because noone will hire a pizza and then maybe one day you'll resemble a human but not before losing all of your childhood,being socially stunted, psychotic from the bullying,have joint pain and feel like you've just ran a marathon 24/7

But other than that yeah it's pretty easy ngl

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, CaptainCalicoe, Deleted member 10615 and 14 others
Yeah pretty easy just take accutane at 40-60mg per day for 21 months, retin-a 0.1% every night,eat nothing but vegetables protein and water,make sure everything is clean everyday,red light therapy 30min a day, derma needling 1x a month

And then about 3k for ablasive acne scar surgery when you don't have a job because noone will hire a pizza and then maybe one day you'll resemble a human but not before losing all of your childhood,being socially stunted, psychotic from the bullying,have joint pain and feel like you've just ran a marathon 24/7

Lol its just extreme case but its %100 easier than fixing hair

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12758 and Baldingman1998
  • So Sad
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, Deleted member 12758, quakociaptockh and 1 other person
Balding is way worse. And I say this as a nw0 acne victim. If my diet isnt extremely clean I have acne. But I would never want to be a bald subhuman.

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, Deleted member 12758 and onfiresems
lol balding.. At least you can fix your acne.

Both are the worst. Imagine having really bad acne while being teenager and early 20s and then when your acne is getting better with age (most cases) you start balding :lul:

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: vuvubu and onfiresems
Balding is way worse. And I say this as a nw0 acne victim. If my diet isnt extremely clean I have acne. But I would never want to be a bald subhuman.
same here, and also knowing that everyone has acne nowadayas

Both are the worst. Imagine having really bad acne while being teenager and early 20s and then when your acne is getting better with age (most cases) you start balding :lul:
Brutal

Happened to me 😢😢

• So Sad
Reactions: lepo2317

Jesus Christ you writing that shit out. It hits like a brick. I literally do all of that shit. Especially cleaning everything part

• So Sad
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Jfk at acne being easily fixable. Even if it is, it still leaves PSYCHOLOGICAL scars nigga. Try getting rid of that.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10615, Julius and volcelfatcel
Jfk at acne being easily fixable. Even if it is, it still leaves PSYCHOLOGICAL scars nigga. Try getting rid of that.
The real thing is that acne is fixable, balding isn't if those follicles are dead no way to get them back. Even if it leaves scars or anything it still is FIXABLE, balding just isn't if you go past nw3 it's over.

• +1
Reactions: Edgar
The real thing is that acne is fixable, balding isn't if those follicles are dead no way to get them back. Even if it leaves scars or anything it still is FIXABLE, balding just isn't if you go past nw3 it's over.
It is fixable bro but I just saw my skin on the car rear view mirror. My right cheek looked like minced meat. :feelswah: it is fucking horrible man

• So Sad
Reactions: volcelfatcel
It is fixable bro but I just saw my skin on the car rear view mirror. My right cheek looked like minced meat. :feelswah: it is fucking horrible man
True but honestly both have mental scars man, balding is humilliating it's the wall for men it's where ur prime ends. Acne can be fixed at least even if there are scars, balding is both unfixable and humilliating.

• +1
Reactions: Edgar and Lawton88
Balding. I know its NW3 above but being an NW4 means you are about 100% finished and you can't do the tricks to hide it any longer.

• +1
Reactions: lasthope and volcelfatcel
Balding. I know its NW3 above but being an NW4 means you are about 100% finished and you can't do the tricks to hide it any longer.
nw1 is fine, nw2 is sean o'pry hairline still looks good but NW3 it's over.

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
I think acne is worse looking since you look unhealthy, but acne is easier fixable then baldness. Unless you count a hair system xD.

• +1
Reactions: Julius and RichardSpencel
Balding is worse, because acne is not permanent.
There are some bald chads, but no slayer ever has acne or bad acne scars.
Severe acne is a SMV killer for anyone, balding for 99.9% of people.
Both are terrible but at least bald improves perceived "muh manliness, muh maturity", severe acne makes you look sick, dirty and subhuman

Those who haven't had severe acne can't understand, but I don't blame them. I wouldn't wish acneceldom on my worst enemy

• +1
Reactions: Edgar and Pumanator
I wouldn't wish acneceldom on my worst enemy
I would wish it on my worst enemy tbh :chad:. It is pretty terrible especially in a an elevator where everyone has smooth skin

In 5-10 years both of these things will be fully fixed. Acne vaccine and more treatments for balding like topicals, hair transplant technique, cloning, etc etc