What is wrong with Anglo women?

C

Chinlet Ascension

Kraken
My personal opinion is that there is a big difference between Anglo stacies and stacies from continental Europe. Anglo stacies are stereotypically beautiful, but there is just something about them that seems very dull and sexless. Like if you talk to them, they would just drone on about their jobs, arguments they've had with their frenemies, their mortgage, and all kinds of other boring shit like that.

Boring anglo emma watson feeling awesome

Boring anglo Cheryl Cole

Boring anglo Screen Shot 2021 05 29 at 81414 PM

Boring anglo anglo emilia clarke

Just a few examples. I feel like continental European women have so much more charm.

• +1
Reactions: .*my*., StrangerDanger and Heguldus
lack of vitamin d.

The Vikings stole all the hot ones.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, Deleted member 3270, StrangerDanger and 1 other person
What about taiwanese stacies?

Stacies from the phillipines?

How about Mozambique?

Your post is eurocentric and doesnt belong in a diverse, inclusive forum such as this

#blm
#lgbt
#taketheknee
#vaccinated

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13994, Carolus and Deleted member 3270
What about taiwanese stacies?

Stacies from the phillipines?

How about Mozambique?

Your post is eurocentric and doesnt belong in a diverse, inclusive forum such as this

#blm
#lgbt
#taketheknee
#vaccinated
Period, sis. #BLM #BriannaTaylor #GeorgeFloyd #ProVaxx

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12669
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3270
My personal opinion is that there is a big difference between Anglo stacies and stacies from continental Europe. Anglo stacies are stereotypically beautiful, but there is just something about them that seems very dull and sexless. Like if you talk to them, they would just drone on about their jobs, arguments they've had with their frenemies, their mortgage, and all kinds of other boring shit like that.

View attachment 1159232

View attachment 1159234

View attachment 1159235

View attachment 1159238

Just a few examples. I feel like continental European women have so much more charm.
tan

Retarded response, you think these women would be more interesting if they had a tan? I don't even like tans TBH.
go kys. vitamin d plays a huge role in how bones are developed

go kys. vitamin d plays a huge role in how bones are developed
Bone development has absolutely nothing to do with being a boring person who is obsessed with their social status, mortgage, their career, etc. and has nothing interesting to say. Retarded response.