What is wrong with Asian girls? Why can’t I get ltr?

AlexBrown84

AlexBrown84

King Of The Mulattos
What’s wrong with girls? Why only sex?

Maybe cuz I run just be mulatto game

Sigh

@Predeterminism

AA26F60D 8D91 4F4A AC0E 64A045FCB63E

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, Deleted member 17829, fruitgunpop and 2 others
Why they never say something like I want bf but just sex with me

Because they are there for a good time, not for a long time.

Another piece of evidence proving you have to be NT to get ltr

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
What’s wrong with girls? Why only sex?

Maybe cuz I run just be mulatto game

Sigh

@Predeterminism

View attachment 1818931
Ngl mirin tbh :love:

It could be because you're black, I would have thought its probably not as acceptable for asians to date blacks right, So maybe they just wanna fuck then leave as they don't think their parents would be accepting:unsure:?

Ngl mirin tbh :love:

It could be because you're black, I would have thought its probably not as acceptable for asians to date blacks right, So maybe they just wanna fuck then leave as they don't think their parents would be accepting:unsure:?
maybe but it’s 2022 plus so many people are trans so i don’t think the parents care anymore

• Hmm...
Reactions: Nims
city girls are like that. why dont u set increase ur miles distance and find religious mudhut village girls who will travel to come meet u but dont have the same fucked up mindset

city girls are like that. why dont u set increase ur miles distance and find religious mudhut village girls who will travel to come meet u but dont have the same fucked up mindset
they’re all the same tbh

I met these two Muslim girls when I was in the south of Thailand and one was as degenerate and dreamed about going to the west just like any other girl. If anything the city girls are better cuz they don’t want passport

Geomax.me

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
they’re all the same tbh

I met these two Muslim girls when I was in the south of Thailand and one was as degenerate and dreamed about going to the west just like any other girl. If anything the city girls are better cuz they don’t want passport

Geomax.me
nonono man theyre different:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

yeah its not nice to hear them talking about dreams to move to america and europe and shit

You dick is not tired?