What is wrong with my hair?

BPMKNO

BPMKNO

Silver
Title. My hair routine:
wash my hair once a week with shampoo, however my hair doesn’t get any oiler than this, other days with conditioner, and I use warm-cold water, I softly dry it with a towel.

The morning after I use a leave in conditioner with coconut oil for curls, and a sea salt spray. Originally I thought it was the sea salt spray bring too strong, but after discontinuing use, I still noticed my hair looking like this. Any feed back would be helpful, also maybe thought about it being split ends or breakage but still unsure about that.

I was also gonna trim it if it’s splitting but need to know whats wrong with it.

If I fix this, lose weight and NTmaxx I’ll be a high MTN

IMG 0541

Last edited:
brutally dead hair bro you have to shave it and restart it wont heal

• +1
Reactions: BPMKNO
There is no other way? Like oils or a hair mask?

If I cut my hair can I trim it or do I have to go buzz cut?
Most likely not, the best would be to shave it entirely then take proper care of it while it grows out

• +1
Reactions: BPMKNO
Title. My hair routine:
wash my hair once a week with shampoo, however my hair doesn’t get any oiler than this, other days with conditioner, and I use warm-cold water, I softly dry it with a towel.

The morning after I use a leave in conditioner with coconut oil for curls, and a sea salt spray. Originally I thought it was the sea salt spray bring too strong, but after discontinuing use, I still noticed my hair looking like this. Any feed back would be helpful, also maybe thought about it being split ends or breakage but still unsure about that.

I was also gonna trim it if it’s splitting but need to know whats wrong with it.

If I fix this, lose weight and NTmaxx I’ll be a high MTN

View attachment 3184372
damaged

• +1
Reactions: The Homelander, FUE Mogger, Mandibular and 1 other person
So prob ill try to save my fucked up hair, with hair masks and oils, change shampoos and conditioner, and if not I’ll chop it all off

No need to shave the healthy hair can still grow with the damaged hair on top of it

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm
Just buzz it bro that’s what I did and it worked out

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgers
don't buzz it you moron this retard is trolling you

• JFL
Reactions: user.chris
yea definitely don’t buzz it, your hair isn’t damaged it’s just frizzy which is what happens a lot with us curly heads