Face, Height, Frame, Dick
And how can it improve?

Last edited:
it’s weak

• +1
Reactions: Hipcel, thereallegend and PubertyMaxxer
It’s narrow and short

It’s narrow and short
My lower third is by far the longest lower third and my chin to philtrum is 2.3 which is ideal last time i checked

My lower third is by far the longest lower third and my chin to philtrum is 2.3 which is ideal last time i checked
Your chin looks short to me maybe it’s the illusion because your lower third is narrow

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
go on ray peat diet

• +1
No angularity. No square shape. No clear difference of mandible and ramus

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Anchor_Ship
Chewing and mewing should do the trick.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Anchor_Ship and Deleted member 14166
Your chin looks short to me maybe it’s the illusion because your lower third is narrow

I didn't have enough time but my lower third is the longest and upper third the shortest

My fwhr is 2.0 yet my jaw angles seem to have a weird texture

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
View attachment 1673561

I didn't have enough time but my lower third is the longest and upper third the shortest

My fwhr is 2.0 yet my jaw angles seem to have a weird texture
Your face is very feminine tbh... idk...

be careful fixing any "single" feature, like you re fixating on the jaw, it might result in making you uglier, not "prettier". Photoshop is your friend :feelsokman:

Your chin does not match the width of your mouth. Could try fillers for that. Try to preserve the cleft in the chin - seems like a mogger trait. At the back, your jaw seems rounded. But i do not think you need to fix it, because your jawline is strong, this is all that matters honestly... :feelsokman:

• +1

be careful fixing any "single" feature, like you re fixating on the jaw, it might result in making you uglier, not "prettier". Photoshop is your friend :feelsokman:

Your chin does not match the width of your mouth. Could try fillers for that. Try to preserve the cleft in the chin - seems like a mogger trait. At the back, your jaw seems rounded. But i do not think you need to fix it, because your jawline is strong, this is all that matters honestly... :feelsokman:
I would fuck him if he'd switch his face in faceapp

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16380 and PubertyMaxxer

Feminine. I thought 2.0+ FWHR is a masc trait?

Yeah. I wonder how a masc lower third would fit the other prettyboy thirds. Wouldn't it look off?

Fillers seems lame. Trimax/Implants or nothing tbh.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16371