What is wrong with women?

O

OSOARROGANT

Bronze
I know how the title sounds. What is wrong with women? A lot. But hear this out.
I was told many times that I look very good by both older and younger women. I definitely have a lot of issues, but I am actually a great boyfriend material and have never had a reltationship.
That does not bother me anymore as I have gone the celibate route and I am slowly seeing my life starting to improve on a large scale.
The issue is that I still lust from time to time, but for some reason, women only go for me when I am devoted to my celibacy.
I swear to god I can not make this up.
Whenever I am focused on my goals and I ignore women, they just pop out of nowhere. They get all in my face and randomly touch me.
Then on the other hand, the minute I get horny, the minute I start lusting it is like they avoid me completely on a worldwide scale.
On a worldwide scale? Yes, on a worldwide scale. I could make a Tinder, post same exact pictures and if I am into my celibacy I will get a lot of likes where as when I am lusting and horny I barely get any.
I feel like I will always carry a certain hate towards women in general. They simply do not make sense.
I just dont want any women hitting on me once I am successful.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22918