What is your best line for escalation

Mr. President

Mr. President

Just do it brah
Just want some shit to say tbh, i have some decent ones but could always use more

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Just want some shit to say tbh, i have some decent ones but could always use more
Don't prepare them like a fool, otherwise you risk the body language not being congruent with your attempt at communication

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2, alurmo, Klaas Vaaker and 2 others
Don't prepare them like a fool, otherwise you risk the body language not being congruent with your communication
That isnt how i use them, you use them to escalate when they are already in the bed with you, outside of those circumstances all lines will fail

• +1
That isnt how i use them, you use them to escalate when they are already in the bed with you, outside of those circumstances all lines will fail
If they’re already in bed with you, you don’t need any kind of lines. Literally just lean over and start kissing them.

"lets get this party started:feelsgood:"

• +1
Reactions: Klaas Vaaker and Gonthar
If you look like a chad she will escalate for you.
Otherwise you should looksmax more.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
"Ok....time to get down to business!"
"Let's get this show on the road!"
"Show me what you got!"

• JFL
Reactions: Mr. President
thought this was about escalating conflict with other dudes lol, first thing my mind went too it is so over.

• JFL
words alone should never be used for escalation. eye contact is the first step, if succesful touch comes next. however touch should be a progressive process.

showing the palm of your hands signals that you have nothing to hide and makes her trust you more. you can also start with the legs and feet if you sense she is not ready for touching of the hands. for example when sitting down just bring your legs closer to hers and 'accidentally' touch her legs. this way you can test and see her reaction. if she shows any accepting behavior you can go for the next step and say something that makes you touch hands. in this case it's always best to use the circumstances. if it's cold you can say you have cold hands or you could say you have calluses on your hands from gymmaxxing. a good trick is to say there's something on her face which requires you to touch her.

once the touch barrier is broken eye contact for confirmation will be followed by a slow romantic kiss and that will then lead to sexual kissing with tongue which will lead to you having a boner. she will then see/feel the hard penis and escalation is completed.

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President
words alone should never be used for escalation. eye contact is the first step, if succesful touch comes next. however touch should be a progressive process.

showing the palm of your hands signals that you have nothing to hide and makes her trust you more. you can also start with the legs and feet if you sense she is not ready for touching of the hands. for example when sitting down just bring your legs closer to hers and 'accidentally' touch her legs. this way you can test and see her reaction. if she shows any accepting behavior you can go for the next step and say something that makes you touch hands. in this case it's always best to use the circumstances. if it's cold you can say you have cold hands or you could say you have calluses on your hands from gymmaxxing. a good trick is to say there's something on her face which requires you to touch her.

once the touch barrier is broken eye contact for confirmation will be followed by a slow romantic kiss and that will then lead to sexual kissing with tongue which will lead to you having a boner. she will then see/feel the hard penis and escalation is completed.
This is hightier autism