What is your diet supposed to look like?

awesomemc101

awesomemc101

doing my skincare atm
Pretty much everything at the supermarket atp is filled with one chemical or another. I try to eat mostly steak and berries but then I still don’t look like I do any dieting (i totally cut out added sugar and almost all seed oils). So what is the perfect diet supposed to look like??

my diet consists of hot chips, pop corn, bbq doritos and coca cola

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES and 91302
depends on ur goals & ur personal biology (health status , genetics etc)

a diet for slowing ageing is very different from a diet for gymmaxxing which is different from a weight loss diet

• +1
Reactions: Sushifart
in general most people would benefit from a ray peat diet (presumeably , at least i feel best on peaty diet , although im doing it different for longevity)

• +1
Reactions: awesomemc101
in general most people would benefit from a ray peat diet (presumeably , at least i feel best on peaty diet , although im doing it different for longevity)
really just trying to have a lean face and body whilst fitting in a lot of protein for health and to maintain an athletic build (not bodybuilder or anything, just decent looking body ig)

really just trying to have a lean face and body whilst fitting in a lot of protein for health and to maintain an athletic build (not bodybuilder or anything, just decent looking body ig)
since u have no specific goal then just avoid goyslop and eat foods that make u feel well and dont cause problems

rest doesnt matter

since u have no specific goal then just avoid goyslop and eat foods that make u feel well and dont cause problems

rest doesnt matter
any recommendations lol? legit only reallt eat like raspberries and blueberries and steak lmao. plus an egg each morning