What is your fitness diet?

MagaPutinism

MagaPutinism

the world is full of evil people
4k cal per day bulk try to eat as much food as possible in one meal because if you eat like 8 times a day you will get huge insulin fluctuations during the day which will cause brain fog

Title tells me you're a newbie
Protein shake with dates and berries
Granola with yogurt
Go pro protein
Protein snack
Spirolina
Sardinies

for cutting, eat less, if the scale isn't going down keep eating less, don't lose weight too fast.

for bulking, eat more, if the scale isn't going up keep eating more, don't gain weight too fast.

don't do a complete overhaul of your diet or you're going to have to track your calories and macros.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
4k cal per day bulk try to eat as much food as possible in one meal because if you eat like 8 times a day you will get huge insulin fluctuations during the day which will cause brain fog
Which food
for cutting, eat less, if the scale isn't going down keep eating less, don't lose weight too fast.

for bulking, eat more, if the scale isn't going up keep eating more, don't gain weight too fast.

don't do a complete overhaul of your diet or you're going to have to track your calories and macros.
But what do you eat exactly

Protein shake with dates and berries
Granola with yogurt
Go pro protein
Protein snack
Spirolina
Sardinies
youre unironically never making it if this is not a joke

5 eggs with 200gramm of rice (dry weight)
200gramm Granola with oat milk
2 tuna cans and 200 pasta (dry weight)
last meal like sushi, pizza or kebab

But what do you eat exactly
typical day looks like this at maintenance.

half a dozen kiwis for breakfast, then I take some supplements (fish oil, creatine, multivitamin)

some kind of nut bar as snack, (I like almonds and hazelnuts)

few tangerines as snack, maybe a banana.

several part baked whole grain bread with smoked cheese and roasted turkey with some kind of spread for lunch ( I toss these in the oven and prepare them the evening before)

some snack when I get home, like caramel popcorn.

dinner is usually some carb base i.e rice, potato, sweet potato, couscous with meat and vegetables (mostly beef because I hate chicken, I also don't avoid vegan alternatives because I don't like the texture of most meats)

then a kilo of yogurt with two or three scoops of whey for flavor before I go to bed.

but I need to eat like 4.5k calories to maintain my weight so you'll have to eat significantly less than this.

• +1
pizza, kebabs, tacos, fries, burgers etc

• +1
Reactions: Kevin Logan, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 9 yo normie
No point being an autist and counting every calorie and macro. Just get Roughly enough protein per day (1.75 times body weight in kg) and eat a reasonable amount but don’t get fat, just adjust calories to maintain around 12-15% bf. Anywhere outside this range is unnecessary especially for beginners

10 days 10 calories a day from diet drinks with cardio. Running and cycling. After 10th day 3000 calories, and slowly reducing and then water fasting again.

Gotta keep my weight in check to not become a bloated faggot normie.

No point being an autist and counting every calorie and macro. Just get Roughly enough protein per day (1.75 times body weight in kg) and eat a reasonable amount but don’t get fat, just adjust calories to maintain around 12-15% bf. Anywhere outside this range is unnecessary especially for beginners
your total protein intake isn't that important and you can get away with less by timing it for recovery, most of which happens at night.

I don't think I'm getting anywhere near 1.75/per kilo.

• +1

half a dozen kiwis for breakfast, then I take some supplements (fish oil, creatine, multivitamin)

several part baked whole grain bread with smoked cheese and roasted turkey with some kind of spread for lunch ( I toss these in the oven and prepare them the evening before)

dinner is usually some carb base i.e rice, potato, sweet potato, couscous with meat and vegetables (mostly beef because I hate chicken, I also don't avoid vegan alternatives because I don't like the texture of most meats)

then a kilo of yogurt with two or three scoops of whey for flavor before I go to bed.

but I need to eat like 4.5k calories to maintain my weight so you'll have to eat significantly less than this.
any reason to eat 6(just write 6 lol) kiwis?

any reason to eat 6(just write 6 lol) kiwis?
kiwis have the most nutritional value for calories of just about any fruit and I like the taste, but there's no reason why you couldn't eat anything else.

• +1
your total protein intake isn't that important and you can get away with less by timing it for recovery, most of which happens at night.

Bro the anabolic window has been debunked many times and 1.75 is ideal. Sure you would be fine with just 1.5 or even 1 times wouldn’t even be that detrimental as there are diminished returns as you go higher so that is what’s optimal

Bro the anabolic window has been debunked many times and 1.75 is ideal. Sure you would be fine with just 1.5 or even 1 times wouldn’t even be that detrimental as there are diminished returns as you go higher so that is what’s optimal
not talking about the anabolic window, most of your recovery literally happens at night which takes a solid 8 hours, the human body doesn't really store protein so having it available when you are recovering has some benefit and is probably why I've been able to get away with eating far less of it.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055 and gymcel_retard
not talking about the anabolic window, most of your recovery literally happens at night which takes a solid 8 hours.
I mean as long as your not eating all the days protein in a short period of time it should be fine. Even still I’m pretty sure you can theoretically absorb 1000g + of protein in one meal so it’s never going to waste

Bulking:
Granola+4 eggs
2 muffins+ Protein Shake
Macdonalds or KFC family meal

Cutting:
Protein yogurt+Granola+4 Eggs
1 muffin + Protein Shake
Macdonalds or KFC large meal

No way you need 4500, what is your height?

5 eggs with 200gramm of rice (dry weight)
200gramm Granola with oat milk
2 tuna cans and 200 pasta (dry weight)
last meal like sushi, pizza or kebab
Don’t eat that much tuna, too much mercury

T
I mean as long as your not eating all the days protein in a short period of time it should be fine. Even still I’m pretty sure you can theoretically absorb 1000g + of protein in one meal so it’s never going to waste
Tf Man U can absorb 30 G protein in a meal

eggs chicken whey fairlife and when you go out just get lean meats for protein

olive oil peanutbutter eggs fats

lowkey eat fruits and vegetables when your bored like megadose on this

and oats rice granola quinoa carbs

Elab

most recovery happens at night, that's when you need protein in your system.

meal timing doesn't matter throughout the day (the anabolic window isn't real), but most europeans eat around 5-6pm, and you're not having breakfast till like 8 am, so having it in your system probably helps because the body can't store protein, I don't eat that much protein but most of it is concentrated before when I go to bed, but that happened because I have digestive issues and can't handle it in the morning, still seems to work.

Last edited:
  • +1

is there a study on this? consuming protein later in the day instead of earlier? Your diet does align well with randle cycle/carbs in morning for insulin sensitivity then protein/fats/combined meals later.