What is your main reason for u not having a gf currently?

T

traveler

Kraken
srs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PsychoH, h111 and Lookologist003
Being a ltn, with autism, being an abused dog, small dick and in general a misanthrope

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, GRAVEMAN, 📎♿️⚙️ and 4 others
i dont leave the house or attempt to get one

• +1
Reactions: greywind
Same reason I never sold drugs in highschool. Always getting calls and having to pretend like I'm talking to someone wholesome in front of my parents would have been too much work. If I had a girlfriend I'm sure I'd often have to do the same thing in front of my wife.

Shitty genetics, lack of emotions and skin color

• +1
Reactions: iam good boy
Women don't desire me. After middle school I lost all my friends and got acne. My looks got worse and since I had no friends my social skills got worse too. I did make friends but when I graduated I took a year off and didn't go to college. Because of that I was more isolated than ever and lost more social ability and I got fat. Now I'm nearing 30 with no real experience in this. And what woman wants an ugly old man with no experience?

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and sickdawgie
Here are my reasons:

1. Perceiving myself as ugly. I know how to solve that problem and I'm working.

2. Not being rich. For the financially average man, only fat, aging single moms with kids are available who can't and won't live him, due to sexual desensitization from sleeping around, and will be with him only for the purpose of not being alone and bill/tax breaking. I don't want this. Additionally, what is average today was considered ugly decades ago. Objectively, most women are ugly pigs and I won't be able to get hard.

3. Small penis size. It's just 16.9 cm long. According to today's standards, my penis does not actually exist...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iam good boy, <6PSLcel and negativetiltedheart
I unironically want her to have no sexual encounters and no exes, follow zero guys on social media and also mog me and have a huge ass, tanned skin and big lips. I cant date less than that or ill be unhappy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DeadTrees, KIVVV and standardcel
Here are my reasons:

2. Not being rich. For the financially average man, only fat, aging single moms with kids are available who can't and won't live him, due to sexual desensitization from sleeping around, and will be with him only for the purpose of not being alone and bill/tax breaking. I don't want this. Additionally, what is average today was considered ugly decades ago. Objectively, most women are ugly pigs and I won't be able to get hard.

3. Small penis size. It's just 16.9 cm long. According to today's standards, my penis does not actually exist...
Mogs my dick size

too busy destroying my lungs with weed

• JFL
Reactions: iam good boy
I'm autistic as fuck.

I see at school acnecels and manlets who are even shorter than me having no issue talking with girls, socializing, and them actually enjoying their presence, smiling, making jokes, being receptive, etc. I'm convinced that I would have a gf if it wasn't for my autism, because I actually HAD a girl interested in me in year 8 and who pursued me for a long time but I was never able to reciprocate or take th relationship anywhere due to my social disability and cluelessness. :feelswah:

Because I prefer jbs and it’s illegal (pfp checks out)

Being a white brah

• JFL
Reactions: traveler
living in a retarded failed society

I hate most of them, relationships are shallow, also I don't wanna get mogged by her but also don't find women less attractive than me attractive

Here are my reasons:

brutal but legit self assessment

will u attempt to talk to females one day?

brutal but legit self assessment

will u attempt to talk to females one day?
When I improve financially, yes. I'm not going to engage with modern average women, however. I will focus on a Tate-level lifestyle and the type of women he has sex with. The rest of the women, I don't think they are worth it.

Most modern average women are drug-addicted and sexually desensitized whores (I already explained why this means they can't and won't love me), already on prescription drugs and have problematic personalities with a lot of trauma and emotional baggage. It's not worth it.

• Woah
Reactions: traveler