What is your opinion of average guy vs good looking?

RichmondBread

RichmondBread

Kraken
At least age 25 and older. (5 to 6 range)

This is my opinion of average: (not because of glasses)

w4_E2Nf-_400x400.jpg

this is good looking man (wished I looked like this)

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1707, mikeock and toolateforme
I wish I had the second guys hair man

• +1
Reactions: justanothergymcell
Is that really average of white? All the whites I see are slayers. They mostly from europe like france.

Thats more like below average

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 1707 and Deleted member 2846
At least age 25 and older. (5 to 6 range)

This is my opinion of average: (not because of glasses)

w4_E2Nf-_400x400.jpg

this is good looking man (wished I looked like this)
The first guy is below average. Glasses, awful hair, negative canthiil tilt and other shit. But anyways, there are way more people below average than above average and that needs to be said all the time.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, prgfromnl and Deleted member 2846
The first guy is below average. Glasses, awful hair, negative canthiil tilt and other shit. But anyways, there are way more people below average than above average and that needs to be said all the time.

No, he's completely average , IMO. I'm not talking about models, I' m talking about everyday normal people. The 2nd guy would be average by model standards, but for NORMAL people, he is considered handsome.

Second guy is above average. NW 0 hairline. In his early 20s I'm sure he would've looked good

I wish I had the second guys hair man

Hair isn't everything, and it will not work if your face doesn't work with it.
Second guy is above average. NW 0 hairline. In his early 20s I'm sure he would've looked good

He is 40 in that picture, my age and he looks good for any age. Is that all people focus on is hair?

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
No, he's completely average , IMO. I'm not talking about models, I' m talking about everyday normal people. The 2nd guy would be average by model standards, but for NORMAL people, he is considered handsome.
Yea...like I said, the first guy is below average. You have to factor in age, his nose etc and the pic is frauded by a lot. He has perfect lighting, looks polished asf and yet he still looks below average

He is 40 in that picture, my age and he looks good for any age. Is that all people focus on is hair?
Hair is absolutely crucial for men. No matter what face shape you have or whatever, hair is a MUST. UNLESS you're good looking and can look good even when bald but that's very rare. I've seen tonnes of average men who go bald and look awful

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
Yea...like I said, the first guy is below average. You have to factor in age, his nose etc and the pic is frauded by a lot. He has perfect lighting, looks polished asf and yet he still looks below average

Your other post didn't make much sense. Most people are average. If most people were below average, then average wouldn't exist. Use common sense. He looks completely average man on the street. Most people are simply unremarkable. They aren't ugly or beautiful. That man is unremarkable, as are most people.

What kind of dumb statement is hair isn't everything no offense.

NW0 works on all faces

• +1
What kind of dumb statement is hair isn't everything no offense.

NW0 works on all faces

It helps, but not if have bad skin and other problems.

45th percentile (glasses make him look worse then he is)
98th percentile.

First guy is a 3

Second guy is a 4.5
Shit can't edit. Probably a 5

Is that really average of white? All the whites I see are slayers. They mostly from europe like france.

Thats why non slayers are called invisible.

• Woah
Thats why non slayers are called invisible.
Lmao nah maybe it's always club I see them? I remember subhuman whites much more easier than slayers cuz subhumans are rare

Honestly this is pretty accurate if we count all ages

3.25PSL and 4.75PSL

First guy is a 3

Second guy is a 4.5

What kind of scale are you using and does it even exist in this nano sphere?
First guy is a 3

Second guy is a 4.5

If the 2nd guy is 5, then you are 2.

Hair is absolutely crucial for men. No matter what face shape you have or whatever, hair is a MUST. UNLESS you're good looking and can look good even when bald but that's very rare. I've seen tonnes of average men who go bald and look awful

What about teeth, skin, nose shape, eyebrows ? Unless someone is noticeably balding, hair is only half the equation.
First guy is a 3

Second guy is a 4.5
Never mind. I see you are using PSL. So in real life 2nd guy would be a 6? I think he ranks 8 the first guy is 5

Last edited:
What kind of scale are you using and does it even exist in this nano sphere?

If the 2nd guy is 5, then you are 2.

What about teeth, skin, nose shape, eyebrows ? Unless someone is noticeably balding, hair is only half the equation.

Never mind. I see you are using PSL. So in real life 2nd guy would be a 6? I think he ranks 8 the first guy is 5
How do you expect me to rate? Positive canthal tilt 6/10 Roman nose/ 8/10 jaw retrusion 2/10 Narrow IPD 2/10 Solid FWHR 6/10 average it out and come up with a PSL score? I keep all that in mind but im rating attraction level based on how society in general and prime women would view the subject to the best of my abilities. I am well aware of almost everything encompassing PSL features but that does not necessarily equate to being attractive. Brandon routh is a 5PSL or a high tier normie on face alone, If he was 5'10 and not famous he would have gf's and occasionally a lay with work that is his rating. In actuality he is like 6'4 and has a large frame but I didn't take that into consideration based on the photo. And no I am well above a 2 PSL, looks like you are still hurting from yesterday tbh.
I was really hard on the first guy though tbh, he is really a 3.5 maybe a soft 4, It was late last night, really was off there.

How do you expect me to rate? Positive canthal tilt 6/10 Roman nose/ 8/10 jaw retrusion 2/10 Narrow IPD 2/10 Solid FWHR 6/10 average it out and come up with a PSL score? I keep all that in mind but im rating attraction level based on how society in general and prime women would view the subject to the best of my abilities. I am well aware of almost everything encompassing PSL features but that does not necessarily equate to being attractive. Brandon routh is a 5PSL or a high tier normie on face alone, If he was 5'10 and not famous he would have gf's and occasionally a lay with work that is his rating. In actuality he is like 6'4 and has a large frame but I didn't take that into consideration based on the photo. And no I am well above a 2 PSL, looks like you are still hurting from yesterday tbh.
I was really hard on the first guy though tbh, he is really a 3.5 maybe a soft 4, It was late last night, really was off there.

IDK, but 2nd guy is what you call classically handsome. Movie star handsome. He has dark hair, strong jaw line , good skin, teeth, symetrical etc. I doubt women rate the way you are doing.

IDK, but 2nd guy is what you call classically handsome. Movie star handsome. He has dark hair, strong jaw line , good skin, teeth, symetrical etc. I doubt women rate the way you are doing.
If you go through my thread history I made a post about what makes someone perceived as good looking or ugly. I try to explain how familiarity works, it's a good thread, read and critic it if you like.

You are rating from your perception though mate, try looking at his face as a prime stacey instead.

If you go through my thread history I made a post about what makes someone perceived as good looking or ugly. I try to explain how familiarity works, it's a good thread, read and critic it if you like.

You are rating from your perception though mate, try looking at his face as a prime stacey instead.

You are rating through perception as well. Remember that we can have distorted views. I bet if you put 2nd guy in front of 100 women, at least 80% would say he's good looking.

Also google images of him with random people, This is basically a professional headshot. I also take into consideration lense distortion when I critic people.

Also google images of him with random people, This is basically a professional headshot. I also take into consideration lense distortion when I critic people.

So are all the models too. I'm sure the Opry guy is retouched to death. So I know all of that. The thing is O'Pry looks odd and unnatural. The good looking handsome guy is the classic handsome that is the standard and goes back to Old Hollywood. The new good looking or whatever it's called NU-Good looking is just weird. They look like aliens. And of course, no one is a 10.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and toolateforme
You are rating through perception as well. Remember that we can have distorted views. I bet if you put 2nd guy in front of 100 women, at least 80% would say he's good looking.
Yes you are right, there was a time long time ago I though people were attractive who were clearly not now. Perception changes as you age as well, at one time a 18 year old looked old to me now they look young (well in general) now I look at the person wthrough the lens of what I mentioned previously.
So are all the models too. I'm sure the Opry guy is retouched to death. So I know all of that. The thing is O'Pry looks odd and unnatural. The good looking handsome guy is the classic handsome that is the standard and goes back to Old Hollywood. The new good looking or whatever it's called NU-Good looking is just weird. They look like aliens. And of course, no one is a 10.
Right, I have even mentioned before most white guys without deformities with a good hairline who are tall and under 6' could have a chance of being models. Before you berated me on this comment the point im making is perception is everything.
*under 10 % bodyfat

Yes you are right, there was a time long time ago I though people were attractive who were clearly not now. Perception changes as you age as well, at one time a 18 year old looked old to me now they look young (well in general) now I look at the person wthrough the lens of what I mentioned previously.

That' s not what I meant. Get off the age thing. You're obsessed with it. Are you worried because you're only 4 years away from 30? The old school handsome movie star is never going to be replaced by new alien looking strange models who look plastic. And the super low body fat doesn't do it either. Most women find that off putting. I know because I have 3 sisters.

Right, I have even mentioned before most white guys without deformities with a good hairline who are tall and under 6' could have a chance of being models. Before you berated me on this comment the point im making is perception is everything.
*under 10 % bodyfat

okay. I'll take your word for it. BTW, can you rate the youtuber guy I posted?

That' s not what I meant. Get off the age thing. You're obsessed with it. Are you worried because you're only 4 years away from 30? The old school handsome movie star is never going to be replaced by new alien looking strange models who look plastic. And the super low body fat doesn't do it either. Most women find that off putting. I know because I have 3 sisters.

okay. I'll take your word for it. BTW, can you rate the youtuber guy I posted?
You are making links that don't exist mate, Im just using an example of how perception changes over time. Another example would be if you were skinny how you would perceive people would change in regards to if they were skinny or not if you gained 50 kg. I am using simplistic examples so as not to be confused not that im fixated on age. I have 2 sisters, irrelevant.

You are making links that don't exist mate, Im just using an example of how perception changes over time. Another example would be if you were skinny how you would perceive people would change in regards to if they were skinny or not if you gained 50 kg. I am using simplistic examples so as not to be confused not that im fixated on age. I have 2 sisters, irrelevant.

Perception is just that. Most women like older guys. When men are in their 20s most of them still look boyish and have not maxxed. The prime for men is 30's and some times into the 40s if they can maintain physique. George Clooney is still thought of as good looking and he's very mature. But of course, the average men who have families can't put all that time into it. But that still is not the point I was trying to make. Classic handsome/classic beauty is the same today as it always was.

Perception is just that. Most women like older guys. When men are in their 20s most of them still look boyish and have not maxxed. The prime for men is 30's and some times into the 40s if they can maintain physique. George Clooney is still thought of as good looking and he's very mature. But of course, the average men who have families can't put all that time into it. But that still is not the point I was trying to make. Classic handsome/classic beauty is the same today as it always was.
All you are doing is pointing out being goodlooking is all that matters.

Here is a really good example, Seen the movie fight club? Do women swoon over Brad pitt or edward norton?

Brad pitt was older than edward norton in the movie by 5 years. If you had to poll people on who they thought was older the vast majority would say edward norton. they don't fight edward norton as more attractive though. Age does not matter it's all about the subject matter.

PSL ratings, what is or isn't attractive is based on majority decision. The simple example is show a large group a picture of an overweight man and the same man as being normal weight, what would the majority of people say is attractive?
Lmao autocorrected to fight instead of find.

Here is a really good example, Seen the movie fight club? Do women swoon over Brad pitt or edward norton?

Brad pitt was older than edward norton in the movie by 5 years. If you had to poll people on who they thought was older the vast majority would say edward norton. they don't fight edward norton as more attractive though. Age does not matter it's all about the subject matter.

PSL ratings, what is or isn't attractive is based on majority decision. The simple example is show a large group a picture of an overweight man and the same man as being normal weight, what would the majority of people say is attractive?

I see what you're saying, but without a control group who can we determine the "majority"? It's still subjective. I assume you're just guessing what majority would find appealing. My sisters did not find Brad Pitt attractive at all- he's blonde for one, and also they said he isn't handsome to them. They think the guy I posted is handsome, though.

I see what you're saying, but without a control group who can we determine the "majority"? It's still subjective. I assume you're just guessing what majority would find appealing. My sisters did not find Brad Pitt attractive at all- he's blonde for one, and also they said he isn't handsome to them. They think the guy I posted is handsome, though.
I think our communication has been difficult primarily because when I sit down to write on forums I do not take time to articulate what I am trying to say in a comprehensive manner and expect the reader to make jumps in understanding.

Almost everything if not everything is subjective. I think you have confused attraction with beauty. The basis of a black pilled website like this is that being good looking in the sense of the closest thing to objective and subjective beauty plays a larger role in life than what we might have originally been told directly. A large part of this website is trying to interrupt what Good looking is and that is very subjective when we get down to the minute details like eye color for example.

I was having a conversation with another poster yesterday about how beautiful Kate backinsale is, who is 46 by the way, we both acknowledge she is beautiful and we would both jump at the chance to sleep with her and or date. Beauty and attraction are heavily correlated but no the same, you can find someone attractive and yet no want to sleep with them or have a relationship with them. For example I am straight, When I see some men I can acknowledge their beauty and not want to have anything to do with them.

The idea of becoming more goodlooking is mostly to increase your market value, appeal to a wider audience or increase specific value to a target audience. When you say women prefer men in the x age range what are you referring towards? there is nothing to dissect in the chronological number, you a referring to the accompanying traits that often come with that age, the purpose of this website is do identify these traits and ask why.

Regarding perception, the majority of users who use this website are in the 18-30 Range, and base beauty standards through a westernised viewpoint. Their target audience is women in the same age range (or older in the example of the actress I mentioned because of traits and not age or in this case traits she has retained) we can't speak on what any individual women finds attractive only draw modest assumptions for the majority group.

In your case you have identified your target audience 27-33 and westernized, this group falls more or less into the tail group of the demographic I stated. There is a strong distinction between what an 18 and 30 year old women will find attractive and as someone who knows what kind of women they are seeking you should adopt information form this website to cater for that goal. I do not expect a 19 year old guy looking for a 18 year old girl to get a business haircut nor do I expect you to wear a nose earing. I do expect both of you to not be fat however.

Does this make sense?

both are subhumans anyway

I think our communication has been difficult primarily because when I sit down to write on forums I do not take time to articulate what I am trying to say in a comprehensive manner and expect the reader to make jumps in understanding.

Almost everything if not everything is subjective. I think you have confused attraction with beauty. The basis of a black pilled website like this is that being good looking in the sense of the closest thing to objective and subjective beauty plays a larger role in life than what we might have originally been told directly. A large part of this website is trying to interrupt what Good looking is and that is very subjective when we get down to the minute details like eye color for example.

I was having a conversation with another poster yesterday about how beautiful Kate backinsale is, who is 46 by the way, we both acknowledge she is beautiful and we would both jump at the chance to sleep with her and or date. Beauty and attraction are heavily correlated but no the same, you can find someone attractive and yet no want to sleep with them or have a relationship with them. For example I am straight, When I see some men I can acknowledge their beauty and not want to have anything to do with them.

The idea of becoming more goodlooking is mostly to increase your market value, appeal to a wider audience or increase specific value to a target audience. When you say women prefer men in the x age range what are you referring towards? there is nothing to dissect in the chronological number, you a referring to the accompanying traits that often come with that age, the purpose of this website is do identify these traits and ask why.

Regarding perception, the majority of users who use this website are in the 18-30 Range, and base beauty standards through a westernised viewpoint. Their target audience is women in the same age range (or older in the example of the actress I mentioned because of traits and not age or in this case traits she has retained) we can't speak on what any individual women finds attractive only draw modest assumptions for the majority group.

In your case you have identified your target audience 27-33 and westernized, this group falls more or less into the tail group of the demographic I stated. There is a strong distinction between what an 18 and 30 year old women will find attractive and as someone who knows what kind of women they are seeking you should adopt information form this website to cater for that goal. I do not expect a 19 year old guy looking for a 18 year old girl to get a business haircut nor do I expect you to wear a nose earing. I do expect both of you to not be fat however.

Does this make sense?

Yes.

Oh just FYI Brandon Routh, 2nd guy is 6'2. 26 is closer to 40 than 11.