what is your plan post collapse?

MrGlutton

MrGlutton

interesting.....
A post collapse world is a world where there will be no rule or law, a near state of anarchy will take over, and our minds will be consumed with rage and hate towards anyone around us.

some form of local government will come about, and i think there will be many types of job opportunities available after the collapse. some are: caravan traders(like the courier in fallout new vegas) farmers(will eventually become feudal lords) gardeners and doctors.

eventually you will come across a group and bond with them, you must have some sort of skill so you can be useful to your group.

if you play your cards right you could be warlord, but that's only if you aren't an idiot and cuck.

with all that's happening i think it's time to discuss things like this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Aesthetic, Blackout.xl, AbandonShip and 1 other person
Won’t happen but I would get a gun and raid ppl and have a harem of jbs

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and mulattomaxxer
bandito max

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
  • JFL
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Get a buncha hookers and cocaine

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
won't happen

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
steal stuff

Become a conqueror. Genghis Khan Maxx and impregnate 100s of jbs.

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton
Schizophrenia

Schizophrenia is a mental health condition where you may see, hear or believe things that are not real.
Symptoms of schizophrenia include hearing voices or seeing things that are not real, unusual beliefs and confused thinking.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, MrGlutton and TsarTsar444
No one on this forum has the balls to become a "warlord".

Do you really think guys who cry about not getting laid are gonna become warlords?

giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Gaia262, Deleted member 2227, Aesthetic and 1 other person
How’s that? Most people don’t own guns where I live
people will identify that there's someone raiding the fuck out of their outposts and stealing their beloved daughters

now the fathers and victims of your raids will make up some sort of plan to dispose of you, but if you're a badass with a gun.. that wouldn't matter would it?

now if the people around you are total complete cucks then that's a different story

• +1
That won't happen, my country has already implemented crisis law so there is military everywhere on the streets and everyone has to be inside until the virus will be completely eradicated in my country

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, MrGlutton, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 1 other person
unless you're a master marksman, i can see you getting killed soon
He won’t get killed. He’s under my protection. My black brothers will ensure that he’s safe

• +1
people will identify that there's someone raiding the fuck out of their outposts and stealing their beloved daughters

now the fathers and victims of your raids will make up some sort of plan to dispose of you, but if you're a badass with a gun.. that wouldn't matter would it?

now if the people around you are total complete cucks then that's a different story
I would kill them so they can’t retaliate

giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
but they will if society becomes an absolute clusterfuck
seem like the path we're going down to

stock market is declining fast
That won't happen, my country has already implemented crisis law so there is military everywhere on the streets and everyone has to be inside until the virus will be completely eradicated in my country
LOL IF the economy collapsed you think the military soldiers is going to defend people that they don't know over their families?

jfl at you, and any other retard who thinks this scenario isn't getting more possible by the day

Last edited:
  • +1
seem like the path we're going down to

stock market is declining fast
I'm hyped tbh
I think i've been researching too much Nick Land

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit, Aesthetic and MrGlutton
I will rope.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and MrGlutton
Probably start a raid party and lead it as its captain, will raid multiple places and be traveling 24/7. Stacking up supplies and being known across the globe.

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
I wish I could lead a anarcho-neodemocratic revolution tbh

• +1
Probably start a raid party and lead it as its captain, will raid multiple places and be traveling 24/7. Stacking up supplies and being known across the globe.

Animated GIF
death note kira GIF

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetic