What is your reasoning for wanting to have kids?

WannaBeA6

WannaBeA6

2018 crew
There's literally no logical reason for you to do this

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
Who wants kids

"Teehee who wants kids I just want to travel and drink wine teehee"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Schönling, Hector, middayshowers and 5 others
Weston Price and advanced medicine with therapies and treatments for growth during puberty, childhood and even prenatal state.

I would take one for the team and try if enviroment diet and hormones could make your kids chad and you cant prove me otherwise (now)

end your bloodline, my (eventual) Chad kids would have mogged them anyways.

Idgaf if you think this is bullshit. Diet and Hormones have MAJOR impact on looks and health.
For example read Weston Price and look at people with acromegaly or high dimorphism.

This does not make you god like but it puts you well above average

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Mayorga, CopingCel and WannaBeA6
I wish I could have kids, too bad subhuman and never will let my kids go through what I have

• +1
Reactions: ZUZZCEL
Because it's incredible dude, i don't have kids now but to have a living being that is part of you is just so wierd and mindblowing, and it will confirm that you succeed in spreading your lineage, but never do it with a bellow 5psl girl. And when everyone you know dies, your children if you raise them right will be there to keep you company for the most part

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 39
Obviously to pass down your genetic lineage, which we have done for infinite years.

Plus having a person that came out of your balls living in the world seems pretty cool.

• +1
Reactions: Hector and Deleted member 39
Because it's incredible dude, i don't have kids now but to have a living being that is part of you
This doesn't make any sense to me, by this logic your uncle, siblings and cousins are part of you and do you give a fuck about most of them? nah

confirm that you succeed in spreading your lineage
So what? Who said that it's necessary for you to spread your genes? What do you have to gain through this?
there to keep you company for the most part
This seems like a reasonable argument, but why even care when you're that old? just go to a retirement home/depend on your nephews/younger cousins or something, not worth going through raising people just for this
Obviously to pass down your genetic lineage, which we have done for infinite years.

Plus having a person that came out of your balls living in the world seems pretty cool.
There is no logical reason for you to care about your genes going forward

I don't want to have kids.

• +1
Reactions: WannaBeA6
Weston Price and advanced medicine with therapies and treatments for growth during puberty, childhood and even prenatal state.

I would take one for the team and try if enviroment diet and hormones could make your kids chad and you cant prove me otherwise (now)

Idgaf if you think this is bullshit. Diet and Hormones have MAJOR impact on looks and health.
For example read Weston Price and look at people with acromegaly or high dimorphism.

True
We should atleast test if Weston Price's theory applies to our white generation still

A full face is an indicator of good (dental) health, a diet with high nutrition and vitamines but without carbs seems to be ideal. Weston Price said that bad diet also affects the mind, but that is far-fetched (but still not proven wrong)

Australian-aborigines_500x372.jpg

Look at these narrow cucks jfl

horizontal growth (of bones) is always good, and if the have wider faces, this means they automatically could have wider eyes, wider zygos, wider jaw, wider palate (no braces yay)

They take a better diet, which means no orthodontist and not really a need for a doc
with better health and developement, probably MPB is less likely

Also your suggestion of hormone therapy is very interesting, also, but it could get expensive quickly

Last edited:

Obviously it is an innate human thing to want children, i think it is hormonal aswell. It doesnt have to be logical

• +1
Reactions: Hector, Deleted member 3043 and TsarTsar444
for religious purpose tbh, otherwise don't care.

Not dying alone...
Not being bored in my 30s

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426
He mogs 95% of this forum, cuck

the logical reason you are seeking ?
FUCKING NATURE STUPID CUNT

I bet you have very bad instincts and reactions

That doesn't seem like a logical reason
":soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: I love science and only obey logic"

Mating is natural, if you dont have the desire to mate, you are domesticated

now you are implying, that you just dont want kids, but like sex (or masturbation in your case)

"Doesnt seem like a logical reason"

Crushes/oneitis is not logical, getting angry or being happy is not logical, having goals is not logical, to lvie is not logical

If you dont have any natural desires, you can never be chad
Chad couldnt keep still in his youth and dominated sports because he has the urge to be physically active, while you castrated yourself by playing video-games (or/and because you are born into a shitty world)

If you are not wild, you are domesticated

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
True
We should atleast test if Weston Price's theory applies to our white generation still

A full face is an indicator of good (dental) health, a diet with high nutrition and vitamines but without carbs seems to be ideal. Weston Price said that bad diet also affects the mind, but that is far-fetched (but still not proven wrong)

horizontal growth (of bones) is always good, and if the have wider faces, this means they automatically could have wider eyes, wider zygos, wider jaw, wider palate (no braces yay)

They take a better diet, which means no orthodontist and not really a need for a doc

Also your suggestion of hormone therapy is very interesting, also, but it could get expensive quickly
WPTeeth-250x350.jpg

I spotted Ryan Gosling

UAOdGhqdSMucvUXF4ORn 9

I really begin to doubt that everything is genetic

Why do subhumans still exist if there was natural selection or even euthanising programs in the past ?

• +1
Reactions: ldar = cope
":soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: I love science and only obey logic"

now you are implying, that you just dont want kids, but like sex (or masturbation in your case)

"Doesnt seem like a logical reason"

Crushes/oneitis is not logical, getting angry or being happy is not logical, having goals is not logical, to lvie is not logical

If you dont have any natural desires, you can never be chad
Chad couldnt keep still in his youth and dominated sports because he has the urge to be physically active, while you castrated yourself by playing video-games (or/and because you are born into a shitty world)

If you are not wild, you are domesticated
So you mean that wanting to have sex = wanting offspring? :lul:
It's about the pleasure and validation
Exactly
getting angry or being happy is not logical
It kinda is, it helps your chances of survival and well-being depending on the occasions

The point that you make is "you want to have sex, hence, you want to have kids" yeah sex is the way to have kids, but it also gives us pleasure and validation and we're rational, we can just ignore the having kids part because it doesn't fulfill any basic needs

So you mean that wanting to have sex = wanting offspring? :lul:
It's about the pleasure and validation

Exactly

It kinda is, it helps your chances of survival and well-being depending on the occasions

The point that you make is "you want to have sex, hence, you want to have kids" yeah sex is the way to have kids, but it also gives us pleasure and validation and we're rational, we can just ignore the having kids part because it doesn't fulfill any basic needs
Why even get erect if there is no chance of mating
You think they had condoms back then?

Yep, all animals are riding bareback but they are always pulling out so they dont impregnate

You are trying to argue against nature here, the only chance you win this argument is, when I fuck up

Why even get erect if there is no chance of mating
You think they had condoms back then?

Yep, all animals are riding bareback but they are always pulling out so they dont impregnate

You are trying to argue against nature here, the only chance you win this argument is, when I fuck up
Stop comparing us to irrational animals, you are rational and can't escape from this

Stop comparing us to irrational animals, you are rational and can't escape from this
lmao
why dont you kill your self, honest question ?
What is keeping you alive?
Why do you want to looksmax? Are you depressed?

NATURE

lmao
why dont you kill your self, honest question ?
What is keeping you alive?
Why do you want to looksmax? Are you depressed?

NATURE
Instinct of survival, pleasure

Having a kid doesn't change your chances of survival and dopamin rushes

• +1
Reactions: CopingCel
i want to cum in my daughter

• Ugh..
Reactions: didntreadlol
Instinct of survival, pleasure

Having a kid doesn't change your chances of survival and dopamin rushes
If you are seeking pleasure from sex, then it is an instinct to create off-spring and "raise the chance of your survival"

Why women crave Chad ?
Why is there a stall in sex-life in a marriage ?

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
WPTeeth-250x350.jpg

I spotted Ryan Gosling

View attachment 114869

I really begin to doubt that everything is genetic

Why do subhumans still exist if there was natural selection or even euthanising programs in the past ?
True

The problem is, that this does not apply to your children only, but the environment of you does play a role as well. I guess yours sucked if you are lurking on this site.

Passing on your genes by having kids is the only logical reason to life.
Life itself isn't logical, so searching for logical reasons is pointless after all.
Having your own child is the most fulfilling part of life most likely, even if you don't feel if consciously.
Subconsciously you will know you've done your job that was given to you as a male human being.
Also, it would be pretty fun to have a son and raising him to be a way better version of you.
All the mistakes you made taught you a lesson, so you can raise your son to possibly be a successful good looking, yet friendly and compassionate person.
The very being that I'd like to be myself.
A son is also perhaps the best companion you could have.
Better than a wife or temporary girlfriends.

I am not gay and want to have condom-less sex.

i want to fuck baldritalinbro in the hair like turbopussy

Continue my blood line so one day I will have successors who miraculously evolve into chads

Last edited:
The problem is, that this does not apply to your children only, but the environment of you does play a role as well. I guess yours sucked if you are lurking on this site.
average in todays standards

You are right, it is a bit epigenetic, but leading a healthy lfiestyle yourself and especially of the wife means that your DNA is non-damaged and you yourself have healthy hormone system and nutrition

Biological>logical

Passing on your genes by having kids is the only logical reason to life.
Life itself isn't logical, so searching for logical reasons is pointless after all.
Having your own child is the most fulfilling part of life most likely, even if you don't feel if consciously.
Subconsciously you will know you've done your job that was given to you as a male human being.
Also, it would be pretty fun to have a son and raising him to be a way better version of you.
All the mistakes you made taught you a lesson, so you can raise your son to possibly be a successful good looking, yet friendly and compassionate person.
The very being that I'd like to be myself.
A son is also perhaps the best companion you could have.
Better than a wife or temporary girlfriends.
Hence, just mindlessly do it, huh?
This isn't an argument
Why? To raise a guy and feel jealous of him because he was raised better, was taken care of and is living a better life than what you had?
Your son will never be you, you won't be able to feel their pleasure, to get their glory, ffs

But I get it, you guys just want to romanticize it and try to give a meaning to life because you can't cope with it being pointless or something

Why? To raise a guy and feel jealous of him because he was raised better, was taken care of and is living a better life than what you had?
Your son will never be you, you won't be able to feel their pleasure, to get their glory, ffs

I get where you're coming from. I also have this thought a lot. I wonder if it would really be satisfying to see what I could have been like. I'll never be him and live through his achievements etc. That's right. Probably also depressing.

But I get it, you guys just want to romanticize it and try to give a meaning to life because you can't cope with it being pointless or something

Everybody wants to give some meaning to life.
I know that life is pointless.
I just believe fulfilling natural urges is probably the easiest way to find happiness in life because after all we are only animals.
Why would you have sex? It's not logical. All our drives, all our energies in life all come down to the urge of procreation.

• +1
Hence, just mindlessly do it, huh?

This isn't an argument

15 year old edgelord manlet

If you continue, you will be living rentfree

• +1
Reactions: Mayorga
So that I can raise a kid to have a happy life and not make the same mistakes I did. Fuck having a girl though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39
Why would you have sex? It's not logical. All our drives, all our energies in life all come down to the urge of procreation.
Because it feels good

The urge of procreation is fulfilled by cumming

because a life without children is lonely and sad. fulfillment of biological criteria with an attractive woman is the end goal of my existence ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39
I want kids

• JFL
i'll happily create an army of hapa offspring warriors to bomb the West

Imagine having a daughter JFLJFLJFLJFL

I don't want to. I want to become ultra rich and ldar. I don't want wife or kids. I will onlt have some contact with close family like parents or grandparents. I will have fun with cars, which are my passion and i will die alone.

• +1