What is your saddest memory?

Roping Subhuman

Roping Subhuman

Temp. Banned
Name them boyos, your saddest memories.

Mine was when some cunt kids killed a kitten i was taking care of.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Norwooder, BigBoy, didntreadlol and 9 others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Ritalincell
My whole life

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: LordGodcat, BigBoy, Vidyacoper and 10 others

Learning that love nor god does not exist.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
Realizing I'm sub psl 5

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder, Blitz, PubertyMaxxer and 1 other person
When my first oneitis called me a clown and my second ex oneitis gave back my chocolates and I ate them in my bus alone in the last seat

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 3702, 25thpercentile human and 2 others
My HS oneitis told me id be a serial killer when I grow up

And getting laughed at and pointed at for having acne from 16-21

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2597, Mateusz74, Deleted member 1464 and 6 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, RichardSpencel and Deleted member 3202
Probably me sitting naked on couch for hour after shower as a 3 year old waiting to get dried and watching cartoons on tv emotionlessly while mother and father were hitting and insulting each other on the floor right next to me. I think that was one of my earliest memories if not the first. They were both cunts tbh but hearing later from both sides I think that my mother was the bigger one in my early childhood and my father later on.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mateusz74, Ruby, Vidyacoper and 9 others
idk man, idk

Actually It happened pretty recently, this morning to be excact.
I stood up,Felt great went into the Bathroom and Looked in the Mirror.And I was in shock at the creature I saw
Yeah I started crying...😢
1E011CD1 2D79 4302 B510 11CB3FB1B4CC

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3202, Deleted member 1464, Over and 1 other person
Discovering the racepill

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Ritalincel and stuckneworleans
Actually It happened pretty recently, this morning to be excact.
I stood up,Felt great went into the Bathroom and Looked in the Mirror.And I was in shock at the creature I saw
Yeah I started crying...😢
View attachment 294503
Everyday story.

I have way too many sad stories and I wouldn't like to think which one is worse.

Thala.

when i got threatened with a huge stick by my parents, i was in kindergarden
when my father almost stabbed me, not so long ago
when my father hit me once so hard that i felt like dying, i never bleed from his beatings though.
and many others

• +1
Reactions: Ruby, Vidyacoper and Over
When I was 17 i got caught fucking in my car by the cops. I had been dating this girl for about 2 months and she was emotionally dependent on me pretty much.

She was FREAKING OUT when the cops took me. I was actually perfectly calm even though it was the first time I was ever being arrested but she was a mess.

I remember she kept looking at me mouthing something, with tears running down her face.

Eventually after 30 minutes it started raining as dark clouds cover the sky in seemingly perfect dramatic timing.

A detective comes to the scene and ask me questions. Like a fool, I answer all of his questions without asking for a lawyer.

Spent the next 2 days in jail. It is during the in-jail charge reading did I learn the true nature of what happened.

The girl told me she was 15. She was actually 13. I was facing a charge with a 10,000 dollar bond called "super continued sexually abuse of a minor under the age of 14"

Fear, regret, and anger all hit me at once. EVERY single criminal in the room turned and looked at me like they wanted me dead. I was broken.

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: SMVbender, Deleted member 3202, Vidyacoper and 2 others
My first time looking in the mirror

• So Sad
Getting a fake assault claim made on me from my second girlfriend, all my friends leaving me and being socially shunned except for 3 (who were my best friends). And only a couple of months later one of my best friends died in a car accident. On top of being kicked out of my house and being basically somewhat homeless for weeks, i was about to kill myself but saved by my best friend before doing so and realizing they need me more than ever.

But i put through and doing decent now. I still feel like i wont mind dying tomorrow, but i am not actively seeking to kill myself anymore.

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper, chadpreetcel123, Deleted member 3328 and 2 others
When @Pietrosiek ignored me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202, Ritalincel and stuckneworleans
i cant name only 1

Birth

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery and Deleted member 2205
Death

• So Sad
Reactions: Almu
Death

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
When I smiled at my old oneitis and she called me a creep

• So Sad
when I noticed that there was no more toilet paper while I was shitting...

Major car accident. We had a Toyota Corolla, and we were on the highway. A BMW tried to switch lanes, hit the front of our car, we went spinning in circles. My entire family from my mother, father, my little sister were injured. My father was the most heavily injured, I was in the front and I got hit badly which made me not able to walk properly for the rest of my life. I can't run anymore now.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 3202, Vidyacoper and 1 other person

Getting spat at in school and bullied by entire male part of my class when i was 13-14. Being socially excluded and insulted on every step in class destroyed me for life.

Taking a picture of my side profile for the first time in my life i seen it.

Realizing ive been rotting for 11 years and i am so behind in eveeything

Realizing i am really probably going to die in around 14 months

• Woah
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3202, Vidyacoper and Deleted member 5204
When my 21 year old dog (yes really) who was already almost blind fell off the stairs and broke one of his frail legs. I can still hear the sound of his cries sometimes and it was 13 years ago. Had to have it euthanized not long afterwards.

And when one of my best friends roped and a family member close to me died in the same week just over 2 years ago, only just recovered from that depression it put me in which is how I ended up on this site

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ruby, Over, Deleted member 3202 and 2 others
Probably when this foid in my class back in fourth grade threw a birthday party and invited everybody except me and two other boys. The only thing me and the two boys had in common was that we were the ugliest kids in class. The only reason why this hurts so much is because this was the first time in my life that realized I was subhuman and what it means to be one. This have always been in the back of my mind and I Think it about daily before I fall asleep. Literally the only reason why she didn't invite us was because she deemed us unworthy of being included because of our looks. :feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: Feanor, Over and Deleted member 3202

My oneties once saw after a long time (we only talked trughtsnapchat)and she was walking tawards me (she was smilling)and she probably wanted to hug me.....Idk what happend to me at that moment (probably too much IOI bc she is a giga stacy) and I just squinted as hard as I can and I stared at her...she was freaked out a little by that...Second sad story related to the looks was when I went for the buzzcuty....that shit dropped me by 1.5PSL for real

Last edited:
My saddest memory was coming to the realisation I was addicted to weed in the final year of high school, and my IQ would go to waste.

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
When I was 17 i got caught fucking in my car by the cops. I had been dating this girl for about 2 months and she was emotionally dependent on me pretty much.

She was FREAKING OUT when the cops took me. I was actually perfectly calm even though it was the first time I was ever being arrested but she was a mess.

I remember she kept looking at me mouthing something, with tears running down her face.

Eventually after 30 minutes it started raining as dark clouds cover the sky in seemingly perfect dramatic timing.

A detective comes to the scene and ask me questions. Like a fool, I answer all of his questions without asking for a lawyer.

Spent the next 2 days in jail. It is during the in-jail charge reading did I learn the true nature of what happened.

The girl told me she was 15. She was actually 13. I was facing a charge with a 10,000 dollar bond called "super continued sexually abuse of a minor under the age of 14"

Fear, regret, and anger all hit me at once. EVERY single criminal in the room turned and looked at me like they wanted me dead. I was broken.
fuck man what happened from there, i really want to know now

• +1
My HS oneitis told me id be a serial killer when I grow up

Is not that a compliment though?

My saddest moment was at driving school. The driving teacher told me, I have no foundation whatsoever and I almost cried as a grown up man.
Also another moment was at driving simulation. While I was struggling at some point, I just heard the one female who is also younger than me, laughing through my headphone. I really felt like a little toddler.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Feanor and RichardSpencel
I got told I look like a Spaghetti today

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel
fuck man what happened from there, i really want to know now
Idk man rest of the day was a blur cause I was in shock. The girl eventually tried to use a fake snapchat persona to talk to me. I didn't realize it was her til she managed to call me. She told me how sorry she was and she thought I knew about her fake identity and I was just going along with the acting.

It was all really sad i thought she was like meant for me cause she was into all the same shit i was but turns out shes way younger. Shes 15 now and we still talk sometimes

• +1
Idk man rest of the day was a blur cause I was in shock. The girl eventually tried to use a fake snapchat persona to talk to me. I didn't realize it was her til she managed to call me. She told me how sorry she was and she thought I knew about her fake identity and I was just going along with the acting.

It was all really sad i thought she was like meant for me cause she was into all the same shit i was but turns out shes way younger. Shes 15 now and we still talk sometimes
What's your age?

Probably when i got cucked ( She claims she was raped Jfl whore) i was 18 and it messed me up bad not being able to talk to anyone and having to hold it all in

• +1
Probably when i got cucked ( She claims she was raped Jfl whore) i was 18 and it messed me up bad not being able to talk to anyone and having to hold it all in
Did you ever catch who "raped" her?

Did you ever catch who "raped" her?
Nah bro its a long story this fucking whore was from Lithuania and went there to see her family for the holidays and was hanging out with her friends and they was uploading pictures to ig i kept saying this one guy is a fucking wierdo whys he got his hands around you on the pic but she was brushing it off saying no its ok we just friends and on her last night they all are partying and they go back to the room beause he apparently forgot his wallet and he "raped" her i dont even care if he raped her what stupid whore goes back to a drunk guys room when you have a boyfriend i want to kill her rn typing this out. when she came back i strangled her :lul: he was a 25 year old 5'6 manlet EE girls are known whores tbh

Last edited:
  • +1
in hs in gym class i was involved in an accident with a popular student. he didn't know how to play stick hockey at all and basically tried to shoulder check me and he fell and knocked out his two front teeth. he was sent away and the gym teacher screamed at me and ended class super early and every hated me for that already. i was called to the office and told i'd be in trouble once the facts were straight. he made it out as if tackled him but i never got in trouble because the gym coach "didn't see anything." i don't think they even checked the cameras. i have never felt a more dehumanizing hatred towards me and it lasted for several weeks. i didn't go to lunch because i'd be confronted. the only reason it fizzled out was because my brother and cousin were very popular athletic students. this was an event that made me extremely high inhib and i basically never had a social life after that with any popular student.

• +1
when i measured my bideltoid today

• So Sad
Reactions: Feanor