What is your sexual constitution and trochanteric index?

Roge

Roge

Heightfidence and faceonality
Check your trochanteric index and some other signs.

For example I at best have 1.80, which is lower than lowest end of weak constitution. And many other signs tell that too. I consider it as a huge benefit.

For example I at best have 1.80, which is lower than lowest end of weak constitution. And many other signs tell that too. I consider it as a huge benefit.
How to measure bro i can't read that

• +1
Reactions: Roge
How to measure bro i can't read that
You measure from the bone in your hip (just place hand on your waist and you can find it) to the floor. And then height / distance you measured

You measure from the bone in your hip (just place hand on your waist and you can find it) to the floor. And then height / distance you measured
Oh so mines high i guess

• +1

Holy psuedosscience lmaooo

• +1
Oh so mines high i guess
If you have short legs then your index is high and you are probably horny all the time.
I look like the far right on picture so my constitution is low

If you have short legs then your index is high and you are probably horny all the time.
I look like the far right on picture so my constitution is low
View attachment 3145006
Short legs are a looksmin tho, unless i use lifts/ll to make my legs longer, and libido is usually correlated with testosterone and shit just boost that

Short legs are a looksmin tho, unless i use lifts/ll to make my legs longer, and libido is usually correlated with testosterone and shit just boost that
But you know that libido is correlated with testosterone and the length of your bones is correlated with it too. The lower your testosterone the higher and longer you could grow