what it feels to lose virginity in 20s

Lorsss

Lorsss

mod. Username: Lorsss
Staff
most people had their most important experiences of their life at 14-16 years old. it wasn't the same for me (and many of y'all)
"I have kissed a girl or the first time at 12", "I smoked a cigarette for the first time at 13", "I got laid at 14" - many people brag about this.

during puberty I was completely auspie and social anxious, but at least I had few male friends. I didn't take care of my look, my haircut and my style, girls rightly ignored me. So I totally wasted my teenage years. I remember when someone talked to me about girls, I immediately tried to change the subject, in order not to expose my unvoluntary celibacy.

but I didn't give up: at 18 I decided to put all my efforts to become neurotypical, at 19 I got my first social circle that included females and at 20 I got engaged after about 30 rejections.

as I started this new life, I feel like I turned 14 years old again because I'm experiencing all the feelings that people experience while they are teen:
talking with guys about girls and dating, talking with girls about sex, the first date, the first kiss, the first sexual experience, trying to flirt with girls you don't know etc.
all theese things happened so fast and made me young again.

What it feels like to lose virginity :unsure:

:feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
I will NEVER recover from missing out on teenage love and sexual development. I'm trying to 'boymaxx' just as a cope to not believe I'm too old to be a teenager.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Final82 and VST
most people had their most important experiences of their life at 14-16 years old. it wasn't the same for me (and many of y'all)
"I have kissed a girl or the first time at 12", "I smoked a cigarette for the first time at 13", "I got laid at 14" - many people brag about this.

during puberty I was completely auspie and social anxious, but at least I had few male friends. I didn't take care of my look, my haircut and my style, girls rightly ignored me. So I totally wasted my teenage years. I remember when someone talked to me about girls, I immediately tried to change the subject, in order not to expose my unvoluntary celibacy.

but I didn't give up: at 18 I decided to put all my efforts to become neurotypical, at 19 I got my first social circle that included females and at 20 I got engaged after about 30 rejections.

as I started this new life, I feel like I turned 14 years old again because I'm experiencing all the feelings that people experience while they are teen:
talking with guys about girls and dating, talking with girls about sex, the first date, the first kiss, the first sexual experience, trying to flirt with girls you don't know etc.
all theese things happened so fast and made me young again.

I Lost virginity at late 20s . I will never recover from the lost opportunity . Everything here on is cope .

Nice blog post

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
Thank you

I own garifleild btw

I will NEVER recover from missing out on teenage love and sexual development. I'm trying to 'boymaxx' just as a cope to not believe I'm too old to be a teenager.
it's better late than never.
the only thing we can do about our lost teenage love is to use this fact as motivation to lookmax and improve our current life as much we can do.
from a positive point of view, our teenage inceldom made us discover the truth (Redpill theory) and the most significant way to improve our life: the looksmaxing.
What it feels like to lose virginity :unsure:

:feelsrope:
having sex in few words: you hold the girl very firmly, you try to insert the dick, after some hits the whole dick enters the vagina so you start to penetrate continously until you cum. on the dick you feel a slight different sensation from masturbation while the orgasm is much more pleasant.

Last edited:
What's it like to lose your virginity in your 60s maybe 50s if you're lucky u balding pajeet?

i was chad at 13 and 14 and could fuck pretty much any girl but was too much olf an aspie and focused on vidya and anime instead.

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss