What its like having your dick inside of vagina for the first time?

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12165, ItsOver.com, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 6 others
orgasmic

• Love it
Reactions: GigaAscender
Wet hot burning sweaty soft moist watery ecstacy

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 756, everythingisacope, GigaAscender and 1 other person
most people here probably never experienced this, but you really can't feel much with a condom on. its just like lightly grazing your hand over you dick. therefore its kinda hard to get off unless the girl is actually attractive. but that's a good thing ig

• +1
Reactions: ScramFranklin, lepo2317, IVAR The Boneless and 7 others

most people here probably never experienced this, but you really can't feel much with a condom on. its just like lightly grazing your hand over you dick. therefore its kinda hard to get off unless the girl is actually attractive. but that's a good thing ig
True. raw moggs, for feeling. Nothing like nutting raw. Condoms stuff, is a significant minus for how ti feels.
But need to wear condom, for pregenancy and other risks :rage:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, far336, chadison and 3 others
"Like something tight and moist with the texture of inside one's mouth almost swallowed my entire cock with a slight grip" is literally the most objective way I can describe it (Also, If a girl gets really wet, it will mat up your pubes and get them all sticky and shit which can be rather uncomfortable for those of us with OCD)

For me its mostly psychological. Its such a turn off fukin with a condom on. I will never do that again unless drunk

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ScramFranklin, lepo2317, chadison and 1 other person

True. raw moggs, for feeling. Nothing like nutting raw. Condoms stuff, is a significant minus for how ti feels.
But need to wear condom, for pregenancy and other risks :rage:

Condoms are stupid, and girls hate them too. If you play it off like nonchalant and with confidence you can usually get a girl to remove a condom in the heat of the moment, just make sure she gets a dosage of Plan B after (Win/Win since a girl who uses condoms is almost always clean since she is herself concious about STD risk).

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
wet and hot, when you start thrusting hard you can feel your tip on fire, is awesome

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Callooh_Calais, Deleted member 6403, pizza and 1 other person
"Like something tight and moist with the texture of inside one's mouth almost swallowed my entire cock with a slight grip" is literally the most objective way I can describe it (Also, If a girl gets really wet, it will mat up your pubes and get them all sticky and shit which can be rather uncomfortable for those of us with OCD)
whats OCD

Even raw isn't amazing if you jerk off too much of the girl ain't super attractive

masturbating mogs sex tbh.

All i get is condom starfish sex. Good sex is chad only.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: lepo2317, Deleted member 8758, pizza and 1 other person
Don’t know, had my chance but couldn’t get hard :feelspepo:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, .🇹🇩. and everythingisacope
[SPOILER="i dont know i only fucked this "[/SPOILER]

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, everythingisacope, Deleted member 7044 and 1 other person

Agreed. Although I will note: I had fairly validational sex for the first time in many months two weeks ago with a decently above average girl. It's absolutely incredible what close human contact can do, my energy levels were significantly higher the following days, even whilst sleep deprived. [Good] Sex is almost a necessity; not quite for survival, but rather for functioning physically and mentally optimally. It's sad how few men receive the quantity they could benefit from (me included, I'm by no means chad). This girl just happened to like me for a few specific reasons, our personality matched very well (yes does matter if you're not chad) and she liked my body a lot, and I was only mogged by one guy at the place I was at so I was her best option. Most men will never get validational sex, and will not get much sex at all through their life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8758 and Deleted member 275
sometimes i just wanna
9t4m6s61arm41

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12165 and Deleted member 6128
OCD is a mental illness that creates intrusive thoughts/compulsions aka nothing that guy mentioned, he thinks OCD is to do with mess/cleanliness so relatively low IQ.

Autistic post

But no need to wear condom, for pregenancy and other risks cause you disappear like a mofo if anything happens and pray to the STD gods to protecccc u :rage:

truly low test to invest time and effort for this kind of shit sex instead of masturbationmaxx and looksmax

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and Deleted member 275
Like hot bath tbh

Not as good as your hand, especially with a condom on. Gotta be on nofap to get comparable feels, but it's the validation that feels good

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩.