What I've accomplished in the last 30 days

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
  • Haven't busted a single nut
  • Went to another country with barely any money.
  • Slept on the streets and once woke up to the sound of some rat rubbing against my leg.
  • Got a job that requires an insane amount of physical and mental strength and haven't quit.
  • Got a girl's phone number.
  • Haven't asked mommy or daddy or any of my friends for help.
I kid you not at one point I was about to call my mom crying and ask her for help because I'm starving and got no place to stay, but I pushed through it and no, I haven't found a place to rent nor do I have the money, I just got used to sleeping outside.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, Acromegaly_Chad, SOS-Sonic and 46 others
the fuck are you doing whats your mission

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member, AlwaysHaveQuestions, Acromegaly_Chad and 23 others
the fuck are you doing whats your mission
trying to survive on my own and get a nice place with a nice ac in it, get a nice car with a nice ac in it and get enough food so that I can keep making gains

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, AlwaysHaveQuestions, Hector and 2 others
Sexy indian girl gif

The mutated rats would have eaten you alive on the streets of Mumbai

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, AlwaysHaveQuestions, mulattomaxxer and 11 others
nigga u homeless?:feelsuhh:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member, Acromegaly_Chad, Deleted member 11143 and 6 others
trying to survive on my own and get a nice place with a nice ac in it, get a nice car with a nice ac in it and get enough food so that I can keep making gains
You need food with ac in it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Warlow, Deleted member 6423, Fear and 1 other person
A chad would just go on Tinder for 24 hours and immediately find a rich woman to live with for free

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: j05, Acromegaly_Chad, kebabcoper and 17 others
  • Slept on the streets and once woke up to the sound of some rat rubbing against my leg.
You went to another country to sleep on the streets?
Also what's this job that requires insane physical and mental strength?

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Sal, Howl and 2 others
Hes larping, this nigga always larps

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Earn__Greatness, Patient A, ShowerMaxxing and 3 others
Image 2021 06 28 181636

• +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad, kebabcoper, intovoid and 5 others
No I sorta wanted to be able to find income quick so I could rent a place but that didn't happen unfortunately

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member
It's flattering that my life seems like a crazy adventure to some to the point where they don't even believe it
Its not a crazy adventure you literally went homeless my nigga

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 6785, mulattomaxxer and 8 others
A chad would just go on Tinder for 24 hours and immediately find a rich woman to live with for free
Most rich roasties don't do that because they know that their money would be lost for nothinf since not even money is enough to keep chad around.

• +1
Reactions: DomOrDeath
Its not a crazy adventure you literally went homeless my nigga
Said the guy who can't leave mommy for more than 3 hours

Homelessmaxxing is legit bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, Patient A and .*my*.
I'm about to starve in a foreign nation, I have to let the homies on looksmax.org know.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, mulattomaxxer, Deleted member 9890 and 12 others
I'm about to starve in a foreign nation, I have to let the homies on looksmax.org know.
I swear I love this place. Fck looksmaxxing. Most interesting individuals on this planet are gathered here. Normies are boring

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Pumanator, Patient A and 5 others
First off, Just Fucking lol. Second, just why….

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, .*my*. and Ryan
I swear I love this place. Fck looksmaxxing. Most interesting individuals on this planet are gathered here. Normies are boring
That what i have been always saying. We got a wholesome community of like minded people

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and one job away
@Chadeep this nigga literally writes redpill tales here :lul:

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: .*my*., ShowerMaxxing and Chadeep
  • JFL
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Deepraj7, BrownBoy and 2 others
thanks for letting us know bro i hope that hedgehog doesnt molest u again

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .*my*. and one job away
Yes because you get to connect with your problem solvibg ability and taste life
OP after a hard day at his (mentally and physically challenging) job tasting life

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, intovoid, Deleted member 14280 and 1 other person
@StephIsCold what's up with the laughs? Yall should be inspired.

@StephIsCold what's up with the laughs? Yall should be inspired.
Please explain
1)Why were you in a foreign nation with no money alone?
2)How did you get a job and what was the job
3)What did you do next?

• Haven't busted a single nut
  • Got a job that requires an insane amount of physical and mental strength and haven't quit.
  • Got a girl's phone number.
  • Haven't asked mommy or daddy or any of my friends for help.
I kid you not at one point I was about to call my mom crying and ask her for help because I'm starving and got no place to stay, but I pushed through it and no, I haven't found a place to rent nor do I have the money, I just got used to sleeping outside.
@BrendioEEE this guys mogs you

• JFL
Reactions: BrendioEEE
I have done all of this except the retarded and degenerate stuff.
He mentioned 6 bullet points which ones are not retarded things?

• JFL
Reactions: BrendioEEE
Stop larping. Proof.

Mutated rats are found in the sewers of The coastal cities of the southern levant.

not in south Asia.

I have experience with this.
jfl did you work as a rat catcher?

jfl did you work as a rat catcher?
No.
I was on somewhat of a personal journey to attain The Threefold manifold.
and as the levant has high admixture of Kaus Ptyr blood I thought it would be a good place to start there.
I had met a Moroccan immigrant who had an IQ of 191 and had Extremely impressive tunneling abilities.
he was able to tunnel immense spaces in his sleep, which he led me towards. we reached the sewers and there I had a bit of experience with rodents.

• JFL
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Wallenberg and Deleted member 3828
Why did you do this? This is an incredibly strange decision to make. If this is because your parents are abusive then this is ok. My condolences for your suffering. If your doing this because you need a large increase in income, you should have planned your journey first. You have connection to the internet, you should have sorted yourself out a place to stay. I would reccomend doing this first. You also should have saved up more money before you travelled overseas. If you weren't forced to make this journey, your decision was reckless.

If this is to pursue some twisted ideology of masculinity (I think this is what you are doing) then go back home. Your parents will be worried for your safety, their is no need to put them through this turmoil. Enduring hardship for the sake of enduring hardship is fucking retarded. Hardship is not good, you shouldn't aim to make your life hard for no reason. Also your sleeping on the streets, do you realise how bad this is. Especially if you are putting yourself through this to become "alpha" JFL. Also refusing to get help from anyone (friends or family) is also fucking retared. If getting help will make your life easier, why the fuck would you refuse it? If you did this to appear alpha go back home and stop watching redpill :redpill: content.

Also not to mention if your a homeless person; you are making your self a target. At best you get your valuables robbed or get ill from exposure/manourishment. There are some seriously twisted people in the world that will prey on vunerable homeless people. Its not unheard of for homeless people to get beaten to death by strangers. This is probably the best way to die, the worst way to die would be locked in some freaks basement, with him doing whatever the fuck he wants to you.