What I've learned from waging

Deleted member 14267

Deleted member 14267

Iron
I've had meme jobs in my teens but this summer I got my first "real" internship working as a "Production Engineer" for a company I'm not going to describe because it's very niche.

A few things I've learned:

1. It's exactly like High School but dumber. You get assignments from your teacher, (your boss) and you do them and then you turn them in. The worst part is that you lose all the cool parts of High School mainly: being surrounded by old ppl instead of kids, friends you actually like, and wearing this mask of forced politeness

2. Don't go to a meme college and/or get a meme degree. If you do do this, find a way to make money without waging. You won't make shit with a "marketing" degree in your first ten years in the workforce, nor will you with a degree from a bad school. Thankfully I go to a good school so I don't have to worry about this but my "coworker" is 27 making like $40K.

3. This is very closely related to 2, should really be the same bullet point. If you are in HS, STUDY IN SCHOOL. I was pretty smart in school so I got into a really good college, but I'm working with some people who didn't and they're so fucked. They're going to be waging until they die and there's nothing they can do about it. High School is not that hard, you should be getting straight A's and doing well on all your standardized tests and/or developing a useful skill (athletically, artistically, musically) that can provide you with enjoyment and possibly money down the line. Spend 4 hours EVERY DAY on this hobby, no reason you can't do this. Even if this doesn't happen it will look good on college applications.

4. Office work is demeaning and pitiful. If anybody willingly subjects themselves to this they don't deserve to live on this planet tbh. I'm never waging again, it's so boring and a total waste of your life.

Additional blackpilled insight: My coworker (the 27yo I mentioned earlier) is kind of chad. He's 6'1", 210, great pheno, mogger skull size, awful bad eye area and horrible skin but chad large bones and it makes a huge difference. He started on the same day I did and he's legit awful at his job, not dumb but not smart either. He makes a lot of mistakes and I have to cover quite a bit for him and spend a lot of time fixing his mistakes/backseat driving while he's using the computer we share (jfl at tech). Nevertheless, my boss still praises him very frequently and is always talking about "how bright these two guys are". Surprisingly, I have been getting a lot of credit despite being a small frame normie, probably because of my brutal resume and verbal iq mogging

There are some other kind of funny blackpill stories but they're too specific basically water is wet

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, Deleted member 3828, Hector and 9 others
greycel water

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14267
water is good for you

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Danish_Retard and delusionalretard
Image 2021 06 28 035456
XD

Joined Jun 14, 2021

florida yeah.

you don't like rin okumura crying in the rain?
florida is a experiment made by the devil, he was like "lets make a state filled with crazy people" and fuck anime pfps especially ones with them crying in it virgin trait tbh

florida is a experiment made by the devil, he was like "lets make a state filled with crazy people" and fuck anime pfps especially ones with them crying in it virgin trait tbh
I'm never coming back to florida and I am a virgin so it's fitting

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and delusionalretard
You're just trying to fit into the system and play according to the elite's plans by studying/working harder to either escape waging or get a better pay in you career. Ideally you should save up enough money to live outside of society with your own source of food and shelter.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39 and delusionalretard
You're just trying to fit into the system and play according to the elite's plans by studying/working harder to either escape waging or get a better pay in you career. Ideally you should save up enough money to live outside of society with your own source of food and shelter.
That's an option but I don't really want to live in the woods for my entire life

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Gaia262
I've had meme jobs in my teens but this summer I got my first "real" internship working as a "Production Engineer" for a company I'm not going to describe because it's very niche.

A few things I've learned:

1. It's exactly like High School but dumber. You get assignments from your teacher, (your boss) and you do them and then you turn them in. The worst part is that you lose all the cool parts of High School mainly: being surrounded by old ppl instead of kids, friends you actually like, and wearing this mask of forced politeness

2. Don't go to a meme college and/or get a meme degree. If you do do this, find a way to make money without waging. You won't make shit with a "marketing" degree in your first ten years in the workforce, nor will you with a degree from a bad school. Thankfully I go to a good school so I don't have to worry about this but my "coworker" is 27 making like $40K.

3. This is very closely related to 2, should really be the same bullet point. If you are in HS, STUDY IN SCHOOL. I was pretty smart in school so I got into a really good college, but I'm working with some people who didn't and they're so fucked. They're going to be waging until they die and there's nothing they can do about it. High School is not that hard, you should be getting straight A's and doing well on all your standardized tests and/or developing a useful skill (athletically, artistically, musically) that can provide you with enjoyment and possibly money down the line. Spend 4 hours EVERY DAY on this hobby, no reason you can't do this. Even if this doesn't happen it will look good on college applications.

4. Office work is demeaning and pitiful. If anybody willingly subjects themselves to this they don't deserve to live on this planet tbh. I'm never waging again, it's so boring and a total waste of your life.

Additional blackpilled insight: My coworker (the 27yo I mentioned earlier) is kind of chad. He's 6'1", 210, great pheno, mogger skull size, awful bad eye area and horrible skin but chad large bones and it makes a huge difference. He started on the same day I did and he's legit awful at his job, not dumb but not smart either. He makes a lot of mistakes and I have to cover quite a bit for him and spend a lot of time fixing his mistakes/backseat driving while he's using the computer we share (jfl at tech). Nevertheless, my boss still praises him very frequently and is always talking about "how bright these two guys are". Surprisingly, I have been getting a lot of credit despite being a small frame normie, probably because of my brutal resume and verbal iq mogging

There are some other kind of funny blackpill stories but they're too specific basically water is wet
The working world is a lot more forgiving than the dating world. Yeah its still hard as a low tier guy if you are trying to climb the latter in any given field but its not impossible. Its just hard because most people don't want to actually do the work, add to that there are also better looking people than you. In the career world, your image can help you but its not the end all be all like in dating. Some fields like tech don't require you look a certain way so its pretty much all work ethic and IQ. Where as other fields like entertainment require a minimal looks baseline. But in the dating world its FUCKING 110 PERCENT THE WAY YOU LOOK. You can have the IQ of a FUCKING POTATO BUT IF YOU ARE CHAD - UP, YOU WIN, YOURE CHAD. YOU GET FREE SEX FOR LIFE WITH PERFECT LOOKING WOMEN. Problem is that feminism tells good looking men they don't have to work and that they are useful to society just because of the way they look. Almost sort of like being good looking is some sort of "occupation" that someone can have.