What jaw shape and chin shape are more attractive on males?

E

Euphoric Hero

Iron
I’m new, so I don’t have a clue. All I know is that a lot of male celebs like DiCaprio, Delon and even tik tok boys have a rounded jaw and pointed chin, and have appeal from a lot of women. So I’m wondering from complete evidence what type of jaw and chin is the most attractive for a man to have.

I’m new, so I don’t have a clue. All I know is that a lot of male celebs like DiCaprio, Delon and even tik tok boys have a rounded jaw and pointed chin, and have appeal from a lot of women. So I’m wondering from complete evidence what type of jaw and chin is the most attractive for a man to have.
The one which harmonizes with the person’s face

• +1
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone and Deleted member 3672
Like if we were speaking from an angelic, aesthetic point of view of sublime beauty of let’s say like heaven I’d assume it would be more on the feminine side. So a rounded jaw, pointed chin etc.
The one which harmonizes with the person’s face

TALL VERTICALLY HIGH AND HORIZONTALLY WIDE WITH GOOD PROJECTION
IMG 4931
IMG 4932
IMG 4933
3047919 1661573916965

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Xangsane, House Lannister, BugeyeBigNoseCurry and 1 other person
A short ramus with a steep gonial angle and projected chin with good mandibular growth

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MANLETprettyBOY and BugeyeBigNoseCurry
Pointy chin and triangle shaped jaw.
3096550 A106EB2C 5D73 4366 84C5 7DAE6DCF8E56

• +1
Reactions: Euphoric Hero
Yeah looks better, although weird because the hollow cheekness would change.

Either way mogs that blue eyed guy you posted.
Orb mogs him back to india.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Hipcel
no, jaw should be sharp and have a gonial angle of around 130 degrees.
What about the hairline, apparently a round shaped hairline is more youthful or something than a straight/square shaped hairline.

What about the hairline, apparently a round shaped hairline is more youthful or something than a straight/square shaped hairline.
hairline should not be rounded.

it should look like this
59bff7d76ba5bfa004d60cb3beb43e39

Often they say long ramus so gonian is below mouth. However, this doesn't always harmonize with someone's face. Especially on wider faces a long ramus and low gonian can really make the head TOO massive and unaesthetic.