what jaw width is realistic a failo and hailo

appealmaxed

appealmaxed

bruxism saves lives
what jaw with to zygo width causes it to be a failo, and what width cause it to be a hailo where jaw is a standout feature that attracts attention?
i’m sure it’s a fine line tbh

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: not__cel
I got a stroke reading that bro, but generally you want your jaw to be 1.1-1.15 smaller

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: socialcel, halloweed and appealmaxed
I got a stroke reading that bro, but generally you want your jaw to be 1.1-1.15 smaller
i added a comma so more readable lol
that like 90% jaw width?

• +1
Reactions: not__cel and xeqri
you need to listen to your old forum title "get some bitches on ur dick":ogre:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: depressionmaxxing, silencio and appealmaxed
you need to listen to your old forum title "get some bitches on ur dick":ogre:
jfl how to fuck u know that jfl
i will reinstate that tbh

i did then i came back jfl 😭

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: not__cel and twilight
Bigonial width should ideally be 90% of the bizygomatic width, cheekbones should always be slightly wider than the mandible.

A 1:1 bigonial-to-bizygomatic ratio, where the cheekbones and mandible are the same width looks like shit.

• +1
Reactions: chadintraining, fuse and appealmaxed
Bigonial width should ideally be 90% of the bizygomatic width, cheekbones should always be slightly wider than the mandible.

A 1:1 bigonial-to-bizygomatic ratio, where the cheekbones and mandible are the same width looks like shit.
It doesn’t necessarily look shit, I’ve seen some guys who can look Chad with a 1:1 ratio.

Brad pitt’s jaw is wider than his zygos

It doesn’t necessarily look shit, I’ve seen some guys who can look Chad with a 1:1 ratio.

Brad pitt’s jaw is wider than his zygos
Very few can pull it off, but even they'd look better if they're zygos were slightly wider than their mandible.

I need a pic of 1:1 ratio

I need a pic of 1:1 ratio
2 Figure1 1

B
v rare tbh

Sub .85 failo
.89+ halo

• +1
Reactions: chadintraining and appealmaxed
what jaw with to zygo width causes it to be a failo, and what width cause it to be a hailo where jaw is a standout feature that attracts attention?
90% tends to be ideal

sub 85-87% is failo, past 94% is also usually failo (outside of outlier cases like Pitt)

soft tissue wise 90% is good for normal cheekbone width, wider cheekbones would need 85-90% and less wide would need 90-95%

• +1
Reactions: chadintraining
whatever I have is halio, anything else is a falio

hope this helps.