What jesus would look like if he were a black man

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin

This guy mogs jesus so hard.

He was a jew

Jfl at thinking that jesus was white

He was a jew

Yes i know most likely he was a dark skinned caucasian mainly cause he was from the line of david and they were semites which were caucasoids that being said this is to see what jesus would look like if he were some other ethnicity
This guy mogs jesus so hard.

How many followers do you think this jesus would attract

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
He was a jew
Jesus was NOT a Jew or resident of Judea. He was a Galilean or Resident of Galilee (Matthew 26:69; John 7:41), and a Judahite or descendent of the Tribe of Juda. The Judeans of prominence were not of the Tribe of Judah, but of Edomites. What we know of as Ashkenazi Jews today were actually referred to in The Bible as Pharisees, Fake Jews, and The Synogogue of Satan. Esau spat in God's face by betraying his birthright for a bowl of RED pottage and then racemixing into the demonic race of Cain. This is the new mongrel stock race who at the time were a mixture of Babylonians, Canaanites, and Edomites, these are the baby sacrificers, these are the Jews we know of today, these are the people behind the Talmud, Marxism, and almost every war/major conflict since The French Revolution.

By 120 BC they were living near the outskirts of Israel, so John Hyrcanus tried to forcibly convert them and get them to assimilate. By 47 BC, Antipater become the Procurator of Judea, and began an Edomite dynasty, He encouraged his fellow Edomites to move from the arid borderlands and consolidate their power.

By the time of Chirst, Israel was overrun with these rats, the people who took the name of the Jews, took the name of David, and put in on their Satanic Star of Rempham claiming it was a "Star of David", they had virtually monopolized virtually all positions of power and authority whilst hijacking the Israelite's Identity. This is why Jesus said to the Jews, "You are not of my sheep, you are of your father the devil".

In the last book the bible one of the first things God says is that these Jews are imposters that blaspheme his people and are The Synagogue of Satan.

The biggest lie in human history, is how the Jews STOLE The Identity of the original Israelities. For example Jesus' Tribe, The Galileans, their migration patters can be traced all the way back to Europe.

In 1976, Walter White Jr. conducted an interview with a Jew named Harold Rosenthal, who was an assistant to renowned Senator Javits of New York. In the interview Rosenthal boasts (on tape) that the Jewish People have fabricated certain and I quote, "falsehoods which work to conceal their nature and protect their status and power."

Rosenthal said in part: "Most Jews do not like to admit it, but our God is Lucifer - so I wasn't lying - and we are his chosen people. Lucifer is very much alive."

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Slayerino and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Jesus was NOT a Jew or resident of Judea. He was a Galilean or Resident of Galilee (Matthew 26:69; John 7:41), and a Judahite or descendent of the Tribe of Juda. The Judeans of prominence were not of the Tribe of Judah, but of Edomites. What we know of as Ashkenazi Jews today were actually referred to in The Bible as Pharisees, Fake Jews, and The Synogogue of Satan. Esau spat in God's face by betraying his birthright for a bowl of RED pottage and then racemixing into the demonic race of Cain. This is the new mongrel stock race who at the time were a mixture of Babylonians, Canaanites, and Edomites, these are the baby sacrificers, these are the Jews we know of today, these are the people behind the Talmud, Marxism, and almost every war/major conflict since The French Revolution.

By 120 BC they were living near the outskirts of Israel, so John Hyrcanus tried to forcibly convert them and get them to assimilate. By 47 BC, Antipater become the Procurator of Judea, and began an Edomite dynasty, He encouraged his fellow Edomites to move from the arid borderlands and consolidate their power.

By the time of Chirst, Israel was overrun with these rats, the people who took the name of the Jews, took the name of David, and put in on their Satanic Star of Rempham claiming it was a "Star of David", they had virtually monopolized virtually all positions of power and authority whilst hijacking the Israelite's Identity. This is why Jesus said to the Jews, "You are not of my sheep, you are of your father the devil".

In the last book the bible one of the first things God says is that these Jews are imposters that blaspheme his people and are The Synagogue of Satan.

The biggest lie in human history, is how the Jews STOLE The Identity of the original Israelities. For example Jesus' Tribe, The Galileans, their migration patters can be traced all the way back to Europe.

In 1976, Walter White Jr. conducted an interview with a Jew named Harold Rosenthal, who was an assistant to renowned Senator Javits of New York. In the interview Rosenthal boasts (on tape) that the Jewish People have fabricated certain and I quote, "falsehoods which work to conceal their nature and protect their status and power."

Rosenthal said in part: "Most Jews do not like to admit it, but our God is Lucifer - so I wasn't lying - and we are his chosen people. Lucifer is very much alive."

Woah nigga Tldr

Woah nigga Tldr
Okay.
Tl;dr: Jesus was Galileans and Galilean migration patterns can be traced back to Europe.

Jews as we know them to today, were not of the 12 tribes of Judah, and their genetic lineage can be traced back to below Israel to Babylonians, Caananites, and Edomites.

Okay.
Tl;dr: Jesus was Galileans and Galilean migration patterns can be traced back to Europe.

Jews as we know them to today, were not of the 12 tribes of Judah, and their genetic lineage can be traced back to below Israel to Babylonians, Caananites, and Edomites.

Is this the khazar theory.

1 jesus was supposedly from the line of David meaning he would have been native to Israel.

2 he was a semite jew as well and from what we know semite Jews trace their lineage to the Middle East and that region in genreal

Is this the khazar theory.
I don't know what that is, I just studied a lot of Abrahamic Religions.
1 jesus was supposedly from the line of David meaning he would have been native to Israel.

2 he was a semite jew as well and from what we know semite Jews trace their lineage to the Middle East and that region in genreal
He was born in the North of Israel, but Galilean migration patterns can still be traced to outside of Israel. Many of the Original 12 tribes left Israel much before the time of Christ, it would be genetically inaccurate to call many of them, including Galileans, Semetic, or even genetically comparable to the Pharisees who were genetically a mix of Babylonians, Caananites, and Edomites who originated from the south of Israel.

images

This is how Jesus looked like

Brad-Pitt-Medium-Hair.jpg

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit

Tbh

I don't know what that is, I just studied a lot of Abrahamic Religions.

He was born in the North of Israel, but Galilean migration patterns can still be traced to outside of Israel. Many of the Original 12 tribes left Israel much before the time of Christ, it would be genetically inaccurate to call many of them, including Galileans, Semetic, or even genetically comparable to the Pharisees who were genetically a mix of Babylonians, Caananites, and Edomites who originated from the south of Israel.

Are you talking about the light eyed migrants from anatolia Greece? I mean I guess but I wouldn't consider that modern European.

Also I was following his genealogical line.

It's not wise to infer ancestry based on a broad area rather than looking upon outside sources from that time period and looking at a genealogical tree.

And all the sources point to jedea jesus line would have absolutely been a semite even giving you this.