What keeps you from roping? (as a truecel,manlet,etc.)

DarknLost

DarknLost

S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩̬̟̩̪̱̰̠͉͖̲̞̳̳̄͛̆̅͊̀͊̚̕͜͝͝͝
Before anyone starts bashing me,I know,I am not a truecel,but a massive aspie and manlet,so loser anyway in life.

My list:

1. Internet:
-This site: as I am posting my blackpilled shit,it feels good to know someone understands me,makes me feel not alone. Also shitposting is fun
-Playing online games
-Texting and flirting with girls through text (which I know I wouldnt be able to talk irl anyway or even just in phone since I am a massive aspie,but cheers me up I can succesfully flirt atleast through text). Just found a new oneitis which is stacy tier and I am so happy how kind she is to me and we never argue.
-Catfishing with my prime photos back when I was low bf and actually had collagen

2. Food,energy drinks,and alcochol
-Chocolate,Chips,Pizza: The holy trinity of coping
-Energy drinks: Always cheer me up for some reason
-Alcochol: Chills me down,cheers me up,makes me feel peace with the world

3. Music

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426
not having a long midface

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Limerencel, CopingCel, Vitruvian and 2 others
OoIxckx
s
Curiosity

OoIxckx
s

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
Surgery is the only effective cope.Everyday u are no saving bucks for surgeries, its a wasted day, today i will make my exam to check if i will need a deviated septum procedure on my nosejob.

• +1
Reactions: CopingCel, Deleted member 616 and CopeAndRope
VIDYA all day every day

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Vitruvian and UglyMan
Before anyone starts bashing me,I know,I am not a truecel,but a massive aspie and manlet,so loser anyway in life.

My list:

1. Internet:
-This site: as I am posting my blackpilled shit,it feels good to know someone understands me,makes me feel not alone. Also shitposting is fun
-Playing online games
-Texting and flirting with girls through text (which I know I wouldnt be able to talk irl anyway or even just in phone since I am a massive aspie,but cheers me up I can succesfully flirt atleast through text). Just found a new oneitis which is stacy tier and I am so happy how kind she is to me and we never argue.
-Catfishing with my prime photos back when I was low bf and actually had collagen

2. Food,energy drinks,and alcochol
-Chocolate,Chips,Pizza: The holy trinity of coping
-Energy drinks: Always cheer me up for some reason
-Alcochol: Chills me down,cheers me up,makes me feel peace with the world

3. Music
lack of courage

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Vitruvian, CopeAndRope and Roping Subhuman
Schedule.

Srs I have Roping Scheduled in 2 months so i'm just killing time at this point i guess.

• Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Vitruvian and toolateforme
Anyway, my height is holding me back. I'm too high to rope :lul:

Anime, Youtube, Calisthenics, These forums.

my method. I just dont give a fuck about anything anymore, been this way for while. If things get too shitty, I will kill myself. Ive already set myself on a course and if I get pushed over the edge then good.

• +1
Reactions: SHARK
Hope that i will become ultra rich.

desire to die euphoric (gun to my head is euphoric too)
but i needa fly abroad to get a gun or drug, i dont have money atm.
want to experience festival and drug once before i die.

VIDYA all day every day
we are all gonna make it to immortal top 100 rank
If I kill myself it has to be with a gun, I dont have one. also I need to get ripped before dying, want dead body embalmer to be mirin.

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and toolateforme
we are all gonna make it to immortal top 100 rank
If I kill myself it has to be with a gun, I dont have one. also I need to get ripped before dying, want dead body embalmer to be mirin.
LEGIT SON

Heroin and internet

WoW Classic, Cigarettes and Bang

Users who are viewing this thread

Back