What kind of changes can you expect between 20-25 years old?

G

GrewWrong

Bronze
What are some things that can change in the course of maturing (besides a potential late height increase)?

As far as I remember your frame grows until 25 years old, but correct me if I'm wrong

https://incels.is/data/avatars/l/2/2951.jpg?1559954159

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Hunter, rockndogs, Dissonance and 6 others
At 20 I still had some optimism and hope but that’s all gone now. The agepill consumes you more, you become more depressed and out of touch with the world. The thought that you wasted your youth gnaws at you everyday until you eventually rope or go ER

That’s how it is for me anyway tbh..

• +1
Reactions: Chuck14, Hunter, rockndogs and 2 others
I expect an increase in the amount of ropes around my neck.

• So Sad
Reactions: Vitruvian
increase in suicide tendecies

• +1
Reactions: ZUZZCEL
An increase in knowing you have to move out and stop living with your parents and social experience max and put yourself in uncomfortable situations that will change your life circumstance and make money and keep good mental and physical health AND LOOKSMAX, without having to fucking overclock your brain and use 110% of its capacity THINKING about looksmaxing and pondering and spending 8425 days of your life discussing blackpill examples with incels which takes the average person 10 seconds to understand. Just automatically looksmax and keep planning for a good future where you won't be refreshing this website all day everyday.

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, GrewWrong, Dissonance and 1 other person
You become more jaded and cynical

I went there before I turned 20. Fuck that the reaper came for me when I was 16.:feelswah:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ritalincel, Balkancel and Insomniac
Norwood is the second most populous city in Hamilton County, Ohio, United States, and an enclave of the larger city of Cincinnati.[7] The population was 19,207 at the 2010 census. Originally settled as an early suburb of Cincinnati in the wooded countryside north of the city, the area is characterized by older homes and tree-lined streets.

• JFL
Reactions: Insomniac
An increase in knowing you have to move out and stop living with your parents and social experience max and put yourself in uncomfortable situations that will change your life circumstance and make money and keep good mental and physical health AND LOOKSMAX, without having to fucking overclock your brain and use 110% of its capacity THINKING about looksmaxing and pondering and spending 8425 days of your life discussing blackpill examples with incels which takes the average person 10 seconds to understand. Just automatically looksmax and keep planning for a good future where you won't be refreshing this website all day everyday.
Yeh I spend way too much time on this site, ironically stopping me from going out and trying to lower my inhib which prevents me from getting as many girls as I could

• +1
Reactions: GrewWrong and x30001
If you have a baby face you may peak late.
Unfortunately this is not always the case though, I used to have a baby face and now I have a tired baby face.

I think not being poor is more important than being ugly. No girl wants to fuck you If you have no money. If it goes like this, I'll kill myself.

I went there before I turned 20. Fuck that the reaper came for me when I was 16.:feelswah:
I started dancing with the reaper at 17. It was always over for me

Brutal blackpills ITT

WawelDragon1683

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106
Let me see what changed since 20 (22 now):

Im more depressed
Anxiety is worse
More problems
Still no friends
Still a little above 5'9 bare foot
Still virgin