• Total voters
Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
1F16171A 899F 4B08 82CA 52983B92E452
I have a DOM eye area yet LTM jaw JFL

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend
LTM jaw is decent bro. If you actually have the combination of DOM eye area and LTM jaw, you should be pretty damned good looking.

LTM jaw is decent bro. If you actually have the combination of DOM eye area and LTM jaw, you should be pretty damned good looking.
Nah it doesn’t look that good irl as in pics which are kind of standardization. I need more width and projection to harmonize my jaw with my eyes

Looks DOM/STM when I dye my brows

mine is not in there? they should add another picture above dom in rank called feline
Jeff the hunter

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, toolateforme, TheEndHasNoEnd and 3 others
STM/LTM shape-wise with worse fat pads

Where is the extremely subhuman truecel tier option.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 8988, Clark69 and wasted
What kind of eyes us asians have?

Hooded, PCT, eyes.

None of these my eyebrows are straight af and i have sclera show with hooding

IMG pcd8jg  01

Idk tbh

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Bewusst, Deleted member 4720 and Deleted member 5818
Similiar to DOM but slightly narrower.
What's the guys IPD btw?

What kind of eyes us asians have?
depends lmao most gooks have bug eyes cause their orbital region pops out and theres no browridge to add depth. Definitely depends on the person though cause I have a p good browridge & deepset eyes

The low T betabuxxer eye area

Opry tier eyes

Legit opry eyes, if i colored right eye blue and lighted my skin and posted her as opry eyes. Nobody will realize it's not his

Legit opry eyes, if i colored right eye blue and lighted my skin and posted her as opry eyes. Nobody will realize it's not his
pm

I think DOM cause I have PCT and positive eyebrow tilt just like in DOM picture. But for jaw I think STM.

I have LTM eyes, and DOM jaw jfl

depends lmao most gooks have bug eyes cause their orbital region pops out and theres no browridge to add depth. Definitely depends on the person though cause I have a p good browridge & deepset eyes
Do you have a pic?

Everyone on .me has hooded and hunter eye shape with pacific blue colouring. Everyone except me. I was given an eye area that not even a mother could love.

Screenshot 2020 09 15 22 59 26

Too high inhib to post a clear pic.
My eye area is good, somewhere between stm and ltm. Still thinking about almond eye surgery though.
However, I'm failoed hard by my receding hairline which has aggravated since this photo was taken 2 years ago, my severe lack of jaw definition (bimax and implants needed like 90% of the male population), and my overall long narrow face of doom.

Still moneymaxxing to surgerymaxxx, and eventually hold hands with a chubby single mom of 4.

You're s
View attachment 670423

Too high inhib to post a clear pic.
My eye area is good, somewhere between stm and ltm. Still thinking about almond eye surgery though.
However, I'm failoed hard by my receding hairline which has aggravated since this photo was taken 2 years ago, my severe lack of jaw definition (bimax and implants needed like 90% of the male population), and my overall long narrow face of doom.

Still moneymaxxing to surgerymaxxx, and eventually hold hands with a chubby single mom of 4.

Why you squinting so hard lmaoooo

Everyone on .me has hooded and hunter eye shape with pacific blue colouring. Everyone except me. I was given an eye area that not even a mother could love.

Nah they don't lmao, a lot of these people capping on this thread hence why no photos, also only a select number with decent to good eye areas will click on this thread and vote, the rest won't wanna show they have shit eye areas.

Where’s the asymmetrical Picasso painting with NCT option at

@LondonVillie what kind is mine? I cant judge properly.

This one right here.
0F90895A B860 4B75 9AB2 C34283082C34

I was just taking a random picture. Then like last week I thought about zooming to see my eye area. Best pic of my eyes tbh.

Nah it doesn’t look that good irl as in pics which are kind of standardization. I need more width and projection to harmonize my jaw with my eyes
Why don‘t you get jaw implants then?

I don't know maybe prey eyes.

Why don‘t you get jaw implants then?
I don’t like the idea of installing foreign bodies inside my face. Besides most surgeons who recommended implants were those who practiced female surgeries primarily. The ones who know facial aesthetics well only proposed osteotomies.

I don’t like the idea of installing foreign bodies inside my face. Besides most surgeons who recommended implants were those who practiced female surgeries primarily. The ones who know facial aesthetics well only proposed osteotomies.

What reasonable alternatives do you have tho?

judging from the image series and how they change from right to left, mine is more left than the dom example, but has rounder lower lids