What kind of fashionmaxx is best at 19 years old? (uni student)

D

Doggingercel

Banned
Title, what do you guys think about it? Plus about thugmaxx or whatever you call it with tattoos and piercings? I usually dress like normally with lower range brands (RL,Tommy Hilfiger,EA7 plus like MK,Nike,chucks for shoes), (think like grey sweater,black jeans,white shoes, basic white guy vibes), but I was thinking of transitioning to streetwear stuff , since the few times I've wore that type of shit I've been complimented by girls , in contrast to looking like a basic white dude with the other looks.

I've mainly done those pulled up jeans+nike socks basic ass combos (and color combos stolen from instagram) so far but I can keep improving.

Most important questions is: Are you vaccinated cuck?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14918
dont listen to any of these virgins. just find someone similar body size/race as you on instagram who dresses really well and just copy their outfits

• +1
Reactions: RICO
pulled up jeans+nike socks basic ass combos
youre dressing like this???? no point even trying to help tbh. its over

also, no wonder you found this forum

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: eyebagcel, Yuya Moggershima, itorroella9 and 7 others
dont listen to any of these virgins. just find someone similar body size/race as you on instagram who dresses really well and just copy their outfits
Oh ye I mean "JUST find someone who dresses well" is super subjective, if I was exactly sure what's "well" I'd have done that already and not ask

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
Oh ye I mean "JUST find someone who dresses well" is super subjective, if I was exactly sure what's "well" I'd have done that already and not ask
bro if u dont know a good outfit when u see one then its over. you genuinely might have autism.

can you read social cues?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RICO, Deleted member 13332, Prettyboy and 1 other person
I started trying this recently, I usually don't. It's a good niche max imo tbh
there is no niche maxx. either every girl likes you or no girl likes you. genetic chads who are just social creeps can get away with wearing that shit. doesnt mean its acceptable.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas
there is no niche maxx. either every girl likes you or no girl likes you. genetic chads who are just social creeps can get away with wearing that shit. doesnt mean its acceptable.
Post pics of good outfits

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2733
Bruh you're severely disconnected from reality plus didnt post any actually good outfit. When good is already subjective as fuck, you talk about it like it's universally one single thing which I apparently I should identify or I have autism. Yet you mention how race/body size should create differences. Those two dont make sense together. Learn how to input smth valuable instead of throwing random blackpilled theories next time

Bruh you're severely disconnected from reality plus didnt post any actually good outfit. When good is already subjective as fuck, you talk about it like it's universally one single thing which I apparently I should identify or I have autism. Yet you mention how race/body size should create differences. Those two dont make sense together. Learn how to input smth valuable instead of throwing random blackpilled theories next time
dnr. not gonna read the response of someone who wears this

• JFL
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Deleted member 7098, itorroella9 and 2 others
best way to dress is the muslim playboy style, not sure if it will work on u tho :(

• Hmm...
Reactions: Prettyboy
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14543 and Prettyboy
Snapchat 1268715437

Steal my drip

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
arcteryx, true religion, bapestas, bb belt

just wear adidas tracksuit like i do
looks great dead srs
also its all about your face

aren't you 20ish too? i also see a lot of "men" dress like that but don't want to submit to this ugly trend

what do you dress like?
yeah 20 bro.

tbh ive only seen lgbt fags and people who chill with 'alt' girls, dress like this...

a guy wearing this wouldnt last 5 minutes in my city but maybe my city is just hard.

and idk tbh, just tracksuits, or well fitted clothes with the odd designer piece thrown in. strict rule is no skinny jeans or skinny tracksuit bottoms tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
eboymax as your white

Users who are viewing this thread

Back