What kind of pictures do we need to win on Tinder?

Germania

Germania

Kraken
Yeah, yeah, I know just be good looking bro. But good looks with good pictures >>>> good looks with bad pictures.
Since photography is my hobby, I know how to take high quality pictures, that's not the problem. But which poses, places, actions would we need to dominate Tinder?

I'm not a huge fan of high quality frontal face portraits for Tinder. Unless you're O'Pry or Chico, girls will to find too many flaws.

Check out this video. The first seconds makes you think sweeeeeety

and then the front portrait at 00:30 is a direct search for flaws and the girl drops in the attractiveness scale.

and then look at the pictures at 2:30, which are not front portraits, it seems more attractive to me because I can find fewer flaws.

Which photos, postures do we have to choose? Post good sample pictures of people who are not male model level.

I read a study where women rated the most attractive photo's on a tinder profile. I can tell you that women, on average, rates a first picture in which you don't smile and look
away higher in comparison to when you smile and look in the camera. That being said, ofc you shouldn't have a Ted Bundy stare but be cool and welcoming.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back