What kind of projects do you CS/Stem fags have

ZoomerSpicoid415

ZoomerSpicoid415

Silver
Currently starting MSCS, have no real projects (no passion projects) outside of school projects. I have a very big project Im planning and but outside of that have nothing. What kind of projects do you guys have? Looking to get a internship this year

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
do something with Kubernetes/Docker/AWS/Apache Kafka/Spark

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: ZoomerSpicoid415, fuse and <6PSLcel
Do as many internships so you don’t gotta put projects on your resume type shit:feelshah:

• +1
I’m tryna figure this out as well, but instead of programming something in the cybersec field

Do as many internships so you don’t gotta put projects on your resume type shit:feelshah:
Chicken came before the egg type thing. I got my CS degree fast as possible so I have no interrnships already, trying to get my first serious one. I potentially have roblox lined up

• +1
I’m tryna figure this out as well, but instead of programming something in the cybersec field
you just need to know some light sec eng, sql and knowledge of tcp/ip bash/windows active directory to get a good job in cybersec, it was my first major before switching to CS

• Woah
you just need to know some light sec eng, sql and knowledge of tcp/ip bash/windows active directory to get a good job in cybersec, it was my first major before switching to CS
Thanks a lot bhai

Chicken came before the egg type thing. I got my CS degree fast as possible so I have no interrnships already, trying to get my first serious one. I potentially have roblox lined up
what round are you in on roblox? is htis new grad