What kind of surgery procedure can fix babyface ?

M

MentalistKebab

Kraken
Ded srs. I asked that before and not got any high IQ answer.

I am tired of still looking like my kindergarten photos.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
Buccal fat removal.

• +1
Reactions: MadTwatter, Preoximerianas, MandibularCel and 5 others
So basically that means a round face with a lot of malar fat deposition right?

You'll need bimax+genio+malar fat reduction+MSE most likely and if the bimax and genio don't end up making your mandible square and angular (most likely won't) then you'll need a custom wrap-around jaw implant or at least 2 chin wings

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Preoximerianas, Deleted member 5061 and 1 other person
Pics or no fix

• +1
Reactions: deer
Buccal fat removal.
Chadlite Rutherford told me after buccal fat removal I will look like when I am sucking my cheeks in like hard mewing. I look bbetter at that way but still not gl and have a babyface.
So basically that means a round face with a lot of malar fat deposition right?

You'll need bimax+genio+malar fat reduction+MSE most likely and if the bimax and genio don't end up making your mandible square and angular (most likely won't) then you'll need a custom wrap-around jaw implant or at least 2 chin wings
Well that was my plan anyway. Its just MSE first and I am also considering orbital decompression to get rid of bulging ethnic eyes + custom implants for upper midface/infraorbital rims to fine tune it after post bimax.

My problem is (beside from money), I am really afraid of looking like Bog twins after all that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
Chadlite Rutherford told me after buccal fat removal I will look like when I am sucking my cheeks in like hard mewing. I look bbetter at that way but still not gl and have a babyface.

Well that was my plan anyway. Its just MSE first and I am also considering orbital decompression to get rid of bulging ethnic eyes + custom implants for upper midface/infraorbital rims to fine tune it after post bimax.

My problem is (beside from money), I am really afraid of looking like Bog twins after all that
If you know what you're doing, know what exact procedures with exact parameters you need and also know the best doc for the job, you'll not end up being botched.

Unlikely,given that u're mostly working with bones+"easiest" implants to not screw up

No pics no care bro

What are the implants that are most likely to screw up and why ?
Cheekbones usually turn out shitty on males,imo cause they try to augment the wrong part(sub-malar) instead of the arch+zone near the eye

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab
Cheekbones usually turn out shitty on males,imo cause they try to augment the wrong part(sub-malar) instead of the arch+zone near the eye
I definitly agree with that, thats why I will inform the surgeon about not wanting it in submalar region and place it on to higher.

It will be custom made after all.

You need bones

• +1
Reactions: Slob and godlikesz
It's most likely being caused by nonexistent zygos and a short lower third
Yeah, funny thing is my chin is longer than average because of somewhat downward growth (like my father).

Would MSE helps with Zygos btw ?

Yeah, funny thing is my chin is longer than average because of somewhat downward growth (like my father).

Would MSE helps with Zygos btw ?
it will help with width but not forward growth

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab
  • +1
Reactions: didntreadlol
inject testosterone

It's usually due to a recessed maxilla the zygos especially and the lower third

What is MSE?