What kind of weather do you guys like?

Deleted member 5204

Deleted member 5204

It's not over, it never even started... THE SQUARE
I absolutely love rainy weather. It is my favorite of the bunch, with a cloudy day coming up second. My room is on the second floor and I have this upside down V shaped roof, so the windows face the sky and they're pretty big (tall ceilings) and whenever it rains, I just feel so fucking happy. My bed is right next to the window so I just sit down, cozy up with the A/C on (reminder I pay my share of rent), make a cup of hot coffee, grab my 2015 MacBook Pro (I did chores and work to get it) and just watch some sort of shows, turn on the bluetooth speaker, play some relaxing music and just fucking relax to a different dimension. The rain pitter patters on the windows, with occasional thundering and it just feels so damn comfortable. Almost like heaven. I imagine everyday how'd it feel cuddling up with a loved one whilst all of the above is happening. Must be an amazing feeling.

Ah man, I sure do hate having responsibilities at a young age. I wonder how it's like paying rent, bills, maintaining shit and relationships, doing work and constantly being stressed everyday while being old. I really don't wanna fucking grow up and be a depressed fuck.

Let me know your thoughts on what sort of weather you like and how's your room decorated and what you feel during those special moments whilst it's your favorite weather. Thank you

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3
I like summer

• +1
Reactions: john2 and Deleted member 5204
I like summer
I like spring but not summer, it's hot and sweaty, wearing little clothes makes me feel naked, hate going to the beaches and getting sand everywhere. I do love swimming though. Sadly majority of my summer vacation is spent doing nothing but homework and rotting in my room, and occasionally going outside and doing random shit with my friends. I don't see anything interesting in summer vacation to do honestly

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
I like spring but not summer, it's hot and sweaty, wearing little clothes makes me feel naked, hate going to the beaches and getting sand everywhere. I do love swimming though. Sadly majority of my summer vacation is spent doing nothing but homework and rotting in my room, and occasionally going outside and doing random shit with my friends. I don't see anything interesting in summer vacation to do honestly
I live in Canada so we only get summer for 3 months usually the rest of weather is shit. Fall is ok tho because its cool but not cold

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5204
I live in Canada so we only get summer for 3 months usually the rest of weather is shit. Fall is ok tho because its cool but not cold
In australia, the heat becomes unbearable at times honestly

I like seeing the women around here wearing little and showing alot though

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
In australia, the heat becomes unbearable at times honestly

I like seeing the women around here wearing little and showing alot though
I want to move to Australia one day and live in surfers paradise

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5204 and john2
Darker the better

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Deleted member 5204
Love summer get to walk around shirtless or drop tops showing off my dick and body

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 5204, john2 and 1 other person
I like Rain but only when im in home ldaring

• +1
Love summer get to walk around shirtless or drop tops showing off my dick and body
I wear modest in summer sadly, don't have any abs or a massive dick to show off (mine's like 6 inches)
I like Rain but only when im in home ldaring
One of the best ways to spend time

When it rains I try to go out with a umbrella, listening to music and just taking a walk. So relaxing, honestly

I wear modest in summer sadly, don't have any abs or a massive dick to show off (mine's like 6 inches)

One of the best ways to spend time

When it rains I try to go out with a umbrella, listening to music and just taking a walk. So relaxing, honestly
6 inch is good I meaured 7 one time on ruler and cut a piece of circular cardboard 7 inches and I could barely fit half in my mouth

I like spring and love the period of weather in autumn with the little breeze coming through and the leaves falling.

It is a nice feeling when i look outside from my balcony with coffee and a cigarette looking at the sunset while i see the beaitfull colored leaves falling.

Also like the slight rain that falls without making you really wet much in the autumn season.

• +1
cold and dark weather. no rain

• +1
Raining and cold.

• +1
I like when you almost can't feel the weather, if that makes sense.

Not hot, not cold, no wind, no rain no nothing

so peaceful

• +1
Warm rain, warm thunderstorm, calm snow, clear sunny sky and cloudy are good weather

I hate cold wind, cold rain, sleet, mixed rain/snow, and blizzards

• +1
All such interesting answers. Thank you all for answering kindly

i love rain too

• +1
I like volcanic tbh , good old times in Pompéi

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Andros and Deleted member 5204
heavy rain and lighting is best but i wish It snowed where I live