• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, N1666, n0rthface and 18 others
JudgeandJury

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tyler x Durden, 5'7 zoomer, iam good boy and 6 others
@BrahminBoss the type of guy to finish his performance on stage and they throw roses on stage as the spotlight shines on him as he bows judge and jury typebeay

• JFL
Reactions: twojei, 5'7 zoomer, LegitUser and 4 others
Adonis after passing the hamza texting course

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: swerve2fly, Chintuck22, twojei and 11 others
JudgeandJury the type of guy to pull up his collar and look smug after writing out that paragraph

• JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22, N1666, try2beme and 2 others
JudgeandJury the type of guy to pull up his collar and look smug after writing out that paragraph
the type of guy to finish typing it saying “aannnnndd done!” And then say “ha, *insert his own name*, you still got it“

• JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22, N1666 and ascension
Less cucked than quadruple texters like me. :feelscry:

• So Sad
Reactions: Vermilioncore
JudgeandJury the type of guy to practice for a date in the mirror like Taxi Driver

• JFL
Not even destiny cuck level

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore, Dicklet3incher and try2beme
Bro would be willing to give his entire fortune for a hug and kiss:love:, So romantic!!!, What a lovely gentleman, I bet he is really popular with the ladies!!!

• JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22, LegitUser, Costcosuperstore and 1 other person
JudgeandJury the type of guy to practice for a date in the mirror like Taxi Driver
The type to ring her doorbell and as he waits for a response he says to himself “ugh just act normal” while pacing

• JFL
Reactions: swerve2fly, Chintuck22, Aero and 3 others
goddamn that was the soyest shit i’ve ever read. makes me wanna gun down a crowd in gta. he said “IF IM LUCKY, I GET A KISS”🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮he’s a disgusting soyim cuckimq

• JFL
Reactions: swerve2fly and Vermilioncore
The type to ring her doorbell and as he waits for a response he says to himself “ugh just act normal” while pacing
nah how come i’ve actually done this

• JFL
goddamn that was the soyest shit i’ve ever read. makes me wanna gun down a crowd in gta. he said “IF IM LUCKY, I GET A KISS”🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮he’s a disgusting soyim cuckimq
Nah but cmon tbh sometimes some men won’t even get a kiss sometimes they go home and have to fuck their hand without a hug or kiss so maybe a kiss is okay

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and vermillioncorefan
still better then my 10+ message spam begging for answer while saying mommy over and over again
Nahh you down bad asl bwoy🤭

• JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
i know it was you i can sense your energy imprinted into that message

• JFL
Nah but cmon tbh sometimes some men won’t even get a kiss sometimes they go home and have to fuck their hand without a hug or kiss so maybe a kiss is okay
but he said that out loud as if that’s what he wants that’s what’s cucked

• JFL
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: SubSigma and Vermilioncore
but he said that out loud as if that’s what he wants that’s what’s cucked
Yeah he should’ve said maybe I can get some head

Tbh even tho it was cringe and predator like, when my girl first met me, I got in her car and said “first things first” and told her to spread her legs and touch her pussy. She laughed nervously but it was kinda hot but I just said “just in case you ghost me later I can say I at least got to touch you there”

Was that based or na

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Chintuck22, LegitUser and vermillioncorefan

Tbh even tho it was cringe and predator like, when my girl first met me, I got in her car and said “first things first” and told her to spread her legs and touch her pussy. She laughed nervously but it was kinda hot but I just said “just in case you ghost me later I can say I at least got to touch you there”

Was that based or na
yea that was based tbh i do the same type of shit i’m shy when i talk but when i touch i’m an extrovert

• +1
yea that was based tbh i do the same type of shit i’m shy when i talk but when i touch i’m an extrovert
That’s prolly why Sarah said you can touch but don’t lick in the year 2000

• JFL

Was that based or na
how is that cringe and predator like bro that’s normal male behavior that’s some college jock football team after the party type shit and now her pussy defiled forever by spic fingers i wouldn’t be touching it after :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • +1

Was that based or na
How attractive do u look to be able to get away with that?

• JFL
thats how sigmas text u wouldn't know

• JFL
how is that cringe and predator like bro that’s normal male behavior that’s some college jock football team after the party type shit and now her pussy defiled forever by spic fingers i wouldn’t be touching it after :ROFLMAO:
Nah it’s because I asked that’s what made it cringe I think I said “first things first may I?” And spread her legs to touch and was laughing nervous like a cuck on Chris Hansen

• +1
How attractive do u look to be able to get away with that?
Well this was when I was only 130lb with bones popping out of my face and thick hair. I couldn’t get away with that today tho

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: LegitUser and vermillioncorefan
Well this was when I was only 130lb with bones popping out of my face and thick hair. I couldn’t get away with that today tho
What did u look like then? Htn or chadlite+?

Nah it’s because I asked that’s what made it cringe I think I said “first things first may I?” And spread her legs to touch and was laughing nervous like a cuck on Chris Hansen
same bro when i was sucking her titties i yelled mommy milkers in a gay voice to try and make her laugh but she just said stop 🛑 and rolled her eyes but whatever and i have 12 more of stories like that

• JFL
What did u look like then? Htn or chadlite+?
htn but I think i just acted flirty like a womanizer so girls always had the hots for me. You gotta act a certain way. Act narcy and cocky

• JFL
  • WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: moggathon, vermillioncorefan and LegitUser
same bro when i was sucking her titties i yelled mommy milkers in a gay voice to try and make her laugh but she just said stop 🛑 and rolled her eyes but whatever and i have 12 more of stories like that
Nah why you say that 😂 that’s some Superbad/40 year old virgin type heat innit

• JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22 and vermillioncorefan
htn but I think i just acted flirty like a womanizer so girls always had the hots for me. You gotta act a certain way. Act narcy and cocky
how tall were u

lifefuel. I can probably fraud 5"9 close enough
True. My 5’7 cousin got more pussy than me at the time. Proves that sometimes girl don’t care about height it’s all about how narcy and gl you are

• Love it
Reactions: LegitUser
Nah why you say that 😂 that’s some Superbad/40 year old virgin type heat innit
because i was 17 never even been hugged by a girl so yea i was a virgin loser exactly like the guys in superbad but worse cuz i have 0 friends and id also tell her that too lol and tell her i’m virgin so idk what to say 🤷‍♀️ to her essays about muh where is our relationship going

• JFL
how do i act narcy and cocky when i consider myself an insect who needs to get sprayed with raid?

• JFL
how do i act narcy and cocky when i consider myself an insect who needs to get sprayed with raid?
you gotta pretend
Just like me, I’d walked into work and stare at myself in the mirror and my spic coworker Monica would say “hey what’s up GQ don’t worry your hair looks fine” and she said if I wanted a hand job theres. A quiet spot in the basement

• +1
you gotta pretend
Just like me, I’d walked into work and stare at myself in the mirror and my spic coworker Monica would say “hey what’s up GQ don’t worry your hair looks fine” and she said if I wanted a hand job theres. A quiet spot in the basement
and u call me a fakecel kys i literally run away from mirrors i tilt any screen i have down so i don’t see myself it’s like psychological warfare

• JFL
and u call me a fakecel kys i literally run away from mirrors i tilt any screen i have down so i don’t see myself it’s like psychological warfare
Nah kys fakecel at 17 I was rejecting pussy but you’re so NT and normie you just fucked girls without inhibitions

• +1
you, me, wine, dine, fuck in the back seat of my car

what do you say

-crisick

Nah kys fakecel at 17 I was rejecting pussy but you’re so NT and normie you just fucked girls without inhibitions
i fucked the first used up rotten piece of carnitas that talked to me there was nobody to reject kys fakecel real incels like me will never have anything in life and will get extinguished while u roth have fun with ur stinky pussy chad

• JFL
Imagine putting in all this effort when Chad can just order women to his place from dating apps hot and fast just like he orders his food from Uber or glovo.

• JFL