What leads to small hands during and after puberty?

St. Wristcel

St. Wristcel

German Workers’ Party
Does anyone here know the title‘s answer? I have good vascularity but women level hand size. JFL

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend, SPFromNY914 and SWG88
Genes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Darkstrand, SkinjobCatastrophe and 2 others
bro ded srs get your iq checked holy shit bro how can it be this high oh my god I am prostrating myself towards you my king you are so high iq 140 iq minimum Jesus Christ

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6785 and GigaMogger
bro ded srs get your iq checked holy shit bro how can it be this high oh my god I am prostrating myself towards you my king you are so high iq 140 iq minimum Jesus Christ
R u ok?

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and St. Wristcel
igf-1 levels

• +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel
Isn't it just genes man look at ranjon rondo who is 6ft 1 but has 9.5 inch hands

• +1
Isn't it just genes man look at ranjon rondo who is 6ft 1 but has 9.5 inch hands
It's genes he inherited those hands from his dad or smthng

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena and St. Wristcel
It's genes he inherited those hands from his dad or smthng
Think fucking Jews put estrogen in my water my dad, grandpa, and grandma hand mog me JFL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: YoungChadcel, Insecure03, SWG88 and 2 others
Think fucking Jews put estrogen in my water my dad, grandpa, and grandma hand mog me JFL
Their hands probably don't lenght mog you , only mog you in width because of all the labour and shit or maybe your mom's genes made your hands small

• +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel and GigaMogger
They most likely do (or did when they were younger) more physical work with their hands, take up climbing as a hobby if you can

• +1
Reactions: JihadChad and St. Wristcel
They most likely do (or did when they were younger) more physical work with their hands, take up climbing as a hobby if you can
High iq and will replicate, thx boyo

• Love it
Reactions: GigaMogger
Their hands probably don't lenght mog you , only mog you in width because of all the labour and shit or maybe your mom's genes made your hands small
true bro high iq

• +1
Reactions: W0KESTMOTHF
A combination genetic and environmental factors just like anything, really.

• +1
Reactions: Bigfatpersonboy, St. Wristcel and SkinjobCatastrophe
My grandpas hands are like 50% bigger than mine. Over.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GigaMogger and St. Wristcel
Does anyone here know the title‘s answer? I have good vascularity but women level hand size. JFL
Mostly genetics, I wrestled 2 years of high school and was Deadlifting on the regular from 15-18 but I still have small hands due to genetics

• +1
Mostly genetics, I wrestled 2 years of high school and was Deadlifting on the regular from 15-18 but I still have small hands due to genetics
I see, thanks bhai.

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914
holy fuck i need to know, i'm already past puberty and my hand size are the same as my 12 year old sister

• +1